• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2023 Giro d'Italia, Stage 14: Sierre – Cassano Magnago 193 km (Saturday, May 20th)

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Denz could be relegated for letting go of his handlebars in the sprint. He could be relegated for smacking another rider.

But he should be relegated for being the ugliest rider on a bike in the World Tour. That includes Mollema, Latour and Vansevenant.
What a legend! That's a highly deserved win. Brought the group back alone and then gave his best MvdP impression.

People who think that is a relegation can't be serious but that's sometimes the mood in this forum.

Bruno Armiral will win this Giro.
First time I noticed him was when he climbed alongside Froome - I think it was Ain, or Route du Sud, in 2020.

So Armirail climbed alongside one of the strongest cyclists ever. So I think Armirail‘s chances of winning this Giro are actually quite good, or even nearly 100 percent… :)

This noob asking herself if Nibali regrets retiring too early when he sees this giro :tearsofjoy:
Nibali would make the Giro so much better.

A 38yo vincenzo would be maybe 2 or 3 minute behind from the TTs. So he need to attack for a podium and he need to do creative moves, because he is not strong to drop roglic in the mountains.

Of course, he wouldn't be able to win, but with so many big fans we would all be anticipating any possible moves which could win, and we would be so much better invested in the boring stages. The forum would also be lots of fun. I bet he would attack stage 12 downhill, and tomorrow excellent vincenzo stage

But given how bad this giro is he would probably get covid in the first week

I still can't believe he didn't do one more half season. Omloop, Sanremo, Flanders, Roubaix, then a training camp and final Giro. But everyone has to retire on some point

Reactions: noob

TRENDING THREADS