• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Giro d'Italia 2023 Giro d'Italia, Stage 19: Longarone – Tre Cime di Lavaredo 183 km (Friday, May 26th)

Page 12 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I dunno, if Roglic is feeling good, he should be trying to get rid of the Ineos doms and tire Thomas out. He's got plenty of teammates there so should be getting the non Kuss ones to work rather than just have him there and they do nothing
Yes yes, it's possible of course. Normally a team which plans an attack would want to tire the field. But in this particiular case I think it might be better if they were all fresher and Rogla just does his max 5 minute effort. If they race at a very hard pace, I think the risk of Rogla losing time today is very real....

Jumbo awful. You have a full squad for what, doing nothing?
Primož won't need 7 teammates on Tre Cime. He'll need Kuss and that's it. He won't need them tomorrow in the ITT. The time to use them is now. Use two of them just to keep the break in range. Try to go for a stage win today. If Roglič loses the Giro, he goes home empty handed, the team goes home empty handed.

The time to react is now!

Reactions: Sandisfan and Lui98
The German commentators calling all the other riders by their full names, but constantly referring to Geraint Thomas as "G" as if he is their buddy is cringeworthy as hell.
I hate it when commentators do that, it's so unprofessional. Although I actually don't mind Carlton Kirby, he's does my head in when he calls Geraint Thomas G.
Your not his mate, your a professional commontator and casuals will have no idea who they are talking about..