• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

2023 National Championships

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
We go again, because the New Zealand nationals are about to start in South Waitako. From what I've heard Corbin Strong nor Patrick Bevin will be there, but Bennett, Rrrrrrrreuben and Pithie should, as far as the World Tour goes.

The time trial (33k) starts in Tokoroa, near the Memorial Grounds. No real climb, but constant up and down. There is one section on Mossop Road of ~8%, but nothing major. Road race follows the same circuit, only 173k though. However, knowing New Zealand, the race might be over once Black Spoke insert someone into the break.

As far as juniors go, I got my eyes on Carter Guichard. Weird name for a Kiwi? Well, he's half French. Very talented kid, should be with AG2R next year.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS