• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm not going to move along unless someone explains to me very precisely what's going on in this thread.
Chris Harper was able to retain his lead and win Dauphine after selfless help from Astana and Bora on Col de la Loze. Now we wait if he can beat Aru tomorrow in the queen stage of Giro del Trentino. That's what's going on.

Last edited:
No, the one Jonas Vingegaard is :)
I demand more details.

Is this Chris Harper the next Chris Horner?
img13.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan
You do realise that by the time I posted this, Küng had already beaten Ganna's time? You might wanna look through this entire thread.
Not really. But I expected a correction as your comment was obviously premature. I am not going to waste my time checking back over an entire thread,, not sure why so many on here think people have so much time on their hands, where I am its 5am and I'm waking up over coffee before my 5:30am ride ;).

Not really. But I expected a correction as your comment was obviously premature. I am not going to waste my time checking back over an entire thread,, not sure why so many on here think people have so much time on their hands, where I am its 5am and I'm waking up over coffee before my 5:30am ride ;).

Nothing premature about it; in this weird version of reality Ganna had - at that time - best time, while Küng had been absolutely ***. And in the end A. Viviani won. It happens...

• Haha
I just want to see if any of these guys can get a TT faster than that year Tabriz Petrochemical Team were invited to the Volta a Portugal. W52 vs. Tabriz, that was something else.

And that's the reason why we can't take a swim at our rivers here in Portugal.

I mean, we can, but we don't wanna to get out of them with 4 nostrils and 3 arms.