• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
So this is about our favourite sports moments now? Mine of course is Messi winning the world cup in 2014. :hearteyes: But close to it is when Germany decided to get rid of Löw shortly afterwards, because they knew he'd never reach those heights of a final again... I once woke up, embarrassed by Löw publicly sticking his finger in places where they don't belong (certainly not on TV), was so relieved in the morning that it had just been a dream... just like that fiasco at the WC 2018... yeah, I know, in the end it was Argentina vs. Germany again, but I really dreamed that Germany was last in a group with South Korea and Sweden...

• Wow
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS