• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 31 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
As we are in short season of Fameous NO race today, I think we all can have a beer or two. After that we'll see.
There will be no broadcast for Fameous NO race today. Please comment if it is in your country.
But you can also just have a beer.
Shark will not fall in the lake twice.

Oh, Yes sorry - here you can buy beer in stores, markets,.. Also in bars, but only to go. Last week - you can drink it on the taraces of bars.
But it is raining all week.
The numbers are going up again, I guess we'll be in to go mode again soon.

And it certainly contains one of the most prophetic comments of all-time, from JohnnyMax, in just the 5th post out of the 750 we’ve now reached:
“This thread is in its early stages, but I see huge potential” :)

Also this:

I propose we make a goal of making this topic more popular than the other one.

I'd say it worked. :cool:

This . is more relevant to this forum than the polka dots are to the TDF.

The winner of the polka dots is the "king of the mountains", aka sounds like the best climber; that's the real chamber of lies!
It's about brevity. If you win the polka dots you are the king (or queen) of the mountains. If you win just a single, solitary dot, then you are the king (or queen).

This . is more relevant to this forum than the polka dots are to the TDF.

The winner of the polka dots is the "king of the mountains", aka sounds like the best climber; that's the real chamber of lies!
When I first started watching the 2009 TdF, I remember questioning Pellizotti's title of King of the Mountains everytime Phil and Paul mentioned him.

You know what I just realised?
Toby should be glad he didn't make this last year. This year we've had actual racing to distract us, last year P-N was the last race in several months! Just imagine all the No Races...

Well we did have baseball from S Korea and then NASCAR returned. NASCAR basically decided they could do one day shows as long as they were within driving distance of Charlotte to start with. Once NASCAR proved they could race it was only a matter of time for the other sports to come back.

TRENDING THREADS