• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Page 32 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
And now we have Ponomar with biiig rain jacket today and very "not clothed" Primož on PN. One makes it, the other one not.
It's not really about clothing, I think. :)
But Maggie is on. Mmmm.
In Pink.:)
Yes, this too is not about clothing.

I asked and for the Tour of Slovenia there is no Rob Hatch.
Jez Cox and Brian Smith.
If there will be any questions - I'm here.
If not - also ok.
When you visit Slovenia - you're welcome.
Use google maps when asking locals where you are. :)

Wow, everyone and their grandmother is attacking from the get-go. It's both windy and very cold, gravel's flying everywhere, rain's pouring down like in a well-oiled urinal, while the occasional cobblestone is being dropped from the sky. This could be history in the making! (if the extreme weather protocol doesn't ruin it)

The Giro doesn't seem to generate much interest in this forum, but today, Evenepoel, even doing the larger loop around the Fedaia and the Pordoi, arrived only 24 minutes after Bernal. The kid was flying.

It's a shame Rai didn't have a motorcycle to send after him. He lost him right before the Giau, when the riders went right to Colle Santa Lucia while he went left, A small point of improvement for the italian broadcasters, in an otherwise perfect transmission.

Reactions: gregrowlerson
Again - (reading the real cycling thread) -
would it really be so stupid to make a video of each rider just saying his/her name and show it with all: "č, ž, š,,.. please add,...
And have it all available on the one site (PCS?)
IMO it would help us and the commentators a lot.

TRENDING THREADS