• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

404 Page not found ...

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
Here's another dead link... I have found a few of them since you've gone to the new format - I NEVER found them before... and I coud not find a "contact us" link to an email to tell you - who knows if they'll ever see it.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/features/garmin-slipstream-covering-all-bases-for-the-tour

It's in 2 places on the website - I particularly like the way I can't read the end of the article... have you got college kids running your website?

I see that am not alone in thinking that your new site is a crap... but hey it's your deal and you can run it into the ground if you like. I really used to like CN... now it's as bad as Velo News... :mad:

Nice work!

Steve