• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

41th Route du Sud (2.1)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
LaFlorecita said:
Gigs_98 said:
My cq team is angry about that second :mad:
Mine is happy :p

Mine doesn't care :D
Well, since Dillier is on fewer teams it's better this way I guess, but anyway.

What a great ride by Dillier. Didn't really expect him to be that good in the mountains. Granted it was "only" one day, but still. Carapaz looks great too. Hope he can continue to develop nicely.

Re:

TourOfSardinia said:
Clipboard_zpsuex0jmp8.jpg
What flag are they showing for Uran there? Colombian with some concession to Ecuador, whereby he allowed Carapaz the bonus seconds?

(Bit of research: I think it is the Colombian naval flag: very odd choice)

Thank you for choosing such a rude tone in which to answer. The gap on the line was originally reported as 11', only later was Carapaz given the same time as Moscon, something I had not seen when asking the question.

Any particular reason for choosing to be so brusque and rude in your response?

Re:

Armchair cyclist said:
Thank you for choosing such a rude tone in which to answer. The gap on the line was originally reported as 11', only later was Carapaz given the same time as Moscon, something I had not seen when asking the question.

Sorry, I apologise, I wasn't aware you'd get your jimmies rustled so easily.

Re:

Armchair cyclist said:

I'd say possibly brusque (let's agree on succinct). I'm not sure where you get rude from. This is the Internet and things should be treated with a pinch of salt.

Re: Re:

Tank Engine said:
Armchair cyclist said:

I'd say possibly brusque (let's agree on succinct). I'm not sure where you get rude from. This is the Internet and things should be treated with a pinch of salt.

Yeah, but I had imagined that this was the sort of area within the internet where people who share an interest share information and ideas, not the area where anonymity is used as an excuse for being uncivil.

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: Re:

GuyIncognito said:
killswitch said:
Mayomaniac said:
Kozhatayev wasn't in the initial breakaway, right?
Solid ride by him, he was a good U23 rider and apparently Nibali rates him pretty high.
He was up there on the Agnello last year for Nibali when it mattered.

And was having a good tour of austria until he crashed out
Nibali already said that he was a strong rider at the start of the 2016 season, apparently he impressed him durning a training camp.

TRENDING THREADS