• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

58th Trofeo Laigueglia(1.Pro) - Laigueglia › Laigueglia (202k) - 3/3

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Current situation:

Edet, Mattia Bais and Hollman lead.
Bernal has attacked from the peloton with Ciccone, Nibali, Quintana, Landa, Carlos Rodriguez and a few other riders (approx 1 minute behind).
Group not far but hard to understand who's pulling since most teams have a man with the attackers.

40km to go.

Reactions: Sandisfan and Lui98
What a performance from Mollema, he did everything right and chose the right moment to attack. Bernal for most of the race appeared to be the strongest climber but in the end he seemed to struggle to keep a very high pace for long time after an attack. I am very impressed by Champoussin because even if i expected him to be good I didn't expect him to be this good

TRENDING THREADS