• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

64th E3 Saxo Bank Classic: 25 March, 2022

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Do you remember how?
Did he have the same build back then?

maybe in wet conditions he can play a role still. But when it comes to the succession of the flandrien hills he just seems to struggle.

It is not like he is at the end of his career, he will be 27 in late December. There is still time.

He has also won both KBK and GW, of course on slightly easier routes. Points is he has very very good results in this region. Which was the only thing I disputed.

It is not like he is at the end of his career, he will be 27 in late December.
I am not saying he is at the end of his career. But the simple fact is that he has struggled in the tougher Flandrien Classics for years in a row now. And today again even though he is clearly in top shape.

He missed the split in the first instance while being in great position. Then missed the split again when Narvaez, Senechal, Ghirmay and others made it.

I am not saying he is at the end of his career. But the simple fact is that he has struggled in the tougher Flandrien Classics for years in a row now. And today again even though he is clearly in top shape.

He missed the split in the first instance while being in great position. Then missed the split again when Narvaez, Senechal, Ghirmay and others made it.

Ok. All good riders.

Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS