• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

9 Australian athletes test positive for methylhexaneamine or DMAA

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DAOTEC said:
Here they did .....

2008+Tour+de+France+Stage+Eleven+4tWjz6jPQ6Al.jpg

ht_cadel_wideweb__470x336,0.jpg

Actually, Ricco is laughing cause he just passed gas and Evans is saying " Holy smokes Ricco, that is f^^&ed up

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Even though you are very racist against australians and our country you are right with this comment.
i just got back from the states, and found that the US are VERY FULL OF THEMSELVES.
the hog is just another one of them - an unimportant self obsessed citizen of the untied states of the world.
your country needs MUTING

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
danjo007 said:
i just got back from the states, and found that the US are VERY FULL OF THEMSELVES.
the hog is just another one of them - an unimportant self obsessed citizen of the untied states of the world.

Whaaat?? This is the #1 most modest nation in the whole world. And we have led the world in humility for years.

Are you sure you weren't in Canada? Those folks never shut up...

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
Marcus135 said:
I doubt any are cyclists tho... I heard that the drug can be found in a party drug (im not sure which) so i would bet it was NRL players taking them at a party or something.

Martin Vinicombe's legacy? Gotta love the blind love of the koala-humpers...

danjo007 said:

Classic stuff, you managed to berate an idiot like only an idiot can. If you were treated badly as a visitor in this country then you are the self obsessed douchebag. Most Americans go out of their way to help foreign visitors unless they are complete idiots, and that I'm guessing is your issue. I on the other hand would have politely given you directions into the ghetto and maybe even paid the cab ride.

JRTinMA said:
Classic stuff, you managed to berate an idiot like only an idiot can. If you were treated badly as a visitor in this country then you are the self obsessed douchebag. Most Americans go out of their way to help foreign visitors unless they are complete idiots, and that I'm guessing is your issue. I on the other hand would have politely given you directions into the ghetto and maybe even paid the cab ride.

Sounds like he must have gone to Massachusetts.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:

In your face, foreign Dipsh*t! Honestly, do you really that's gonna help change his mind about Americans? Nicely done...

JMBeaushrimp said:
In your face, foreign Dipsh*t! Honestly, do you really that's gonna help change his mind about Americans? Nicely done...

I had no intention of changing his mind, I wanted to reinforce his opinion to be sure he never came back. I said he must have been acting a fool as most americans including myself go out of our way to help visitors. Based on his reaction I offered what I would do with folk like him. I await your apology.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
I had no intention of changing his mind, I wanted to reinforce his opinion to be sure he never came back. I said he must have been acting a fool as most americans including myself go out of our way to help visitors. Based on his reaction I offered what I would do with folk like him. I await your apology.

I would love for you to be a visitor in your beloved country...

Sep 16, 2009
Visit site
Referring to the photos a couple of pages back, Ricco and Evans were talking about their respective doping programs.

Evans was giving him tips on how not to be caught.

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
JRTinMA said:
Think hard my beloved.

Is this in reference to "koala-humping Aussies" (mentioned once again to bring the ire of an entire mini-continent upon me)? I can assure you that they have a way better sense of humour than you do.

I assume they do... And knowing them, they'd rather punch me in the mouth, whereas you'd prefer whining for too long and then fire up some sort of lawsuit against me based upon your 'inalienable' right to be ignorant.

JMBeaushrimp said:
Is this in reference to "koala-humping Aussies" (mentioned once again to bring the ire of an entire mini-continent upon me)? I can assure you that they have a way better sense of humour than you do.

I assume they do... And knowing them, they'd rather punch me in the mouth, whereas you'd prefer whining for too long and then fire up some sort of lawsuit against me based upon your 'inalienable' right to be ignorant.

You have done all the whining. No lawsuit record here but I see you continue to paint with a broad brush chief. You ignored an ignorant comment about a country using a broad stroke to point out my post and now I see why. Please stay home too.

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
JMBeaushrimp said:
Back on track, Sepo! Let's talk about doping...
Don't start the sepo stuff, i got an infraction for saying that. Though some of the mods on here have the consistentcy of the UCI!
danjo007 said:
Some US people are, though lets not lower ourselves down to their level!;)
HoustonHammer said:
Whaaat?? This is the #1 most modest nation in the whole world. And we have led the world in humility for years.

Are you sure you weren't in Canada? Those folks never shut up...
From what I saw of the election campaign in america in 2008, you may want to review that comment when looking from the outside in.

Status
Not open for further replies.