• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

93rd Milano-Torino (26.09.2012)

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Pippo_San said:
let's explain...this:
bettiniphoto_0118232_1_full_600.jpg

is PRISTINE CLASS...it's like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GO***MN WON! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! **** YOU FAT PAT!" or something like that :p

on the other hand this:
bettiniphoto_0122942_1_full_600.jpg

it's like "YO dear friend SUP? I BANGED THAT ***** *** dear friend YO!"

It's embarassing.
It's almost worse than the entire closed helmets thing.

I disagree, I see the pistol shot more as "bang, another one bites the dust!" :D

Anyway, who really cares how he celebrates. I'm not a fan of the pistol shot celebration but I don't really care if he does it to celebrate winning.

cineteq said:
Have you read Forum Rules & Guidelines #8? Just sayin'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/dear friend

Fail.

If you try to understand and not be a troll, you'd see that what I meant was that stupid gesture reminds a stupid and *** ghetto/dear friend attitude.

Which is definitely embarassing, like a 7 years old on steroids. Or something down that line.

Pippo_San said:
let's explain...this:
bettiniphoto_0118232_1_full_600.jpg

is PRISTINE CLASS...it's like "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I GO***MN WON! YAHOOOOOOOOOO! **** YOU FAT PAT!" or something like that :p

on the other hand this:
bettiniphoto_0122942_1_full_600.jpg

it's like "YO ----- SUP? I BANGED THAT ***** *** ----- YO!"

It's embarassing.
It's almost worse than the entire closed helmets thing.

Why the "n" word is not censored on this forum is beyond me. :mad: You have a bizarre and quite awkward way of trying to express your point. What is embarassing is your complete lack of class.

Angliru said:
Why the "n" word is not censored on this forum is beyond me. :mad: You have a bizarre and quite awkward way of trying to express your point. What is embarassing is your complete lack of class.

They say "suum cuique", and my point is very clear, I'm sure most of the people who read it understood perfectly.

And yes, Velasco's salute is totally embarassing. Almost like your reply. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS