• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A browser cycling manager game with real life riders

Ok, so I'll show a bit what this game is about, because the OP is not very descriptive, maybe it will encourage more players.

The game is a bit similar to the CQ Ranking Manager game on this forum but more engaging. You have to select 30 riders with a limited budget (the prices of riders are based on their results in the last 3 years) and then select them for particular races as the season goes on. The riders will score points according to the game’s points scale based on their real life results. There are additional points for 3 best teams for each race (so sometimes it’s worth investing in riders who do well in smaller races as those are often easier to win).
scree.png

You can also select 15 rider development team from u-23 riders outside of WT and they will be selectable for races outside of WT.

When you select riders for given races, the game gives you hints about what riders are on the startlist.
sele.png

There’s a lot of cool stuff like various minor classifications and statistics and the game keeps track of your achievements throughout the years.
achiev.png

inand.png

pop.png

Both men’s and women’s versions are available. You can play both or just one of those if you wish.

You can enter at any point during the season but late entries will have reduced budgets (and also fewer races to score points in, obviously), so it’s recommended to complete your team by midnight sever’s time (UTC ) before the day of the first race of the season. You can check the game’s calendar on the website to know which one it is.

Last edited:
Is this game only open to Polish people :) Seems to be for 2024. This looks fun. I think I'll give it a try. Thanks!
Are you the one playing under name SuperChow?

Because, if I recall correctly, a team named SuperChow or something similar was registered in 2022 but the player wasn't submitting squads for particular races. If they did, that team would've probably won the overall classification as it had higher combined score of all individual riders than the team of the winner that year.

Last edited:
Are you the one playing under name SuperChow?

Because, if I recall correctly, a team named SuperChow or something similar was registered in 2022 but the player wasn't submitting squads for particular races. If they did, that team would've probably won the overall classification as it had higher combined score of all individual riders than the team of the winner that year.
Yes that would be me. Either i lost my link to it or I had too many games going on and lost track of it. This game is my highest priority here. And i do Velogames and road.cc. I just need to make sure i set reminders!! Thi syear I am trying the womens game too so we will see :)

The beauty, and the drawback, of the CN/CQ games is that you cannot do anything about your team once the game has started: unfortunately (and frustratingly for those organising/updating) this can mean interest drops off when a team is no longer competitive. But this (Anderis's) game and others require frequent interventions, and I have often started them but give in when I have missed a few race specific tweaks, so now I stick to the do-it-once-and-sit-back type.

TRENDING THREADS