• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 15 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Back to the thought about bedtime stories; maybe Jonas?

He seems perfectly non threatening and since I'm a forum baby celebrating my first ever forum birthday it should be a story of a stuffed animal riding its first three wheel bicycle. Maybe a lion could suit.

I admit I do prefer the giro wolfie, but another favorite is the wasp/bee/bumblebee from Pologne.

I guess it's decided. Jonas telling a story about a giant bumblebee on his first bike.

Thought experiment:
Imagine if riders were paid in whatever their sponsors did; which team would you like to ride for if that was the case - and you could ride for a team?

Trek-Segafredo! Especially the 'Segafredo' part; coffee is always nice.
Guess riding for a team that's sponsored by a grocery store chain would come in handy too; providing you'd get free shopping.

Reactions: Sandisfan and noob
Back to the thought about bedtime stories; maybe Jonas?

He seems perfectly non threatening and since I'm a forum baby celebrating my first ever forum birthday it should be a story of a stuffed animal riding its first three wheel bicycle. Maybe a lion could suit.

I admit I do prefer the giro wolfie, but another favorite is the wasp/bee/bumblebee from Pologne.

I guess it's decided. Jonas telling a story about a giant bumblebee on his first bike.

If you ask politely, then maybe Krista Doebel-Hickok will let you borrow her teddy bear, Olly, for this special occasion. Happy birthday, noob, though I'm a day late :shortcake:

Thought experiment:
Imagine if riders were paid in whatever their sponsors did; which team would you like to ride for if that was the case - and you could ride for a team?

Guess riding for a team that's sponsored by a grocery store chain would come in handy too; providing you'd get free shopping.

Surely you'd want to ride for a team like Caja Rural, which is sponsored by a bank. Or perhaps Drone Hopper with its 200 different sponsors.

• Love
Thought experiment:

Unless UAE, Bahrain, or IPT can pay up area the size of those countries, nobody would ride for them.

• Haha
Thought experiment:

Ariostea. Lots of nice stones.

Or maybe Saunier Duval-Prodir. Then you'd both get lots of nice warming pumps and pens!

If Lotto or FdJ paid in tickets, that might, just might, become a very rewarding deal. Otherwise If you get paid with bits of Bahrain or UAE, digging could be worthwhile.

Intermarché or Jumbo should at least be able to provide all basic household needs.

The notion of being paid in Andy Schlecks is of dubious ethics.

I would not be allowed to be paid in Top Girls ("because I already have you, and you are the only top girl I need, my darling...")

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Sandisfan

TRENDING THREADS