• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ARoS is the tallest building in Århus? I thought it was one of those down by the harbour.
I do drink beer, occasionally, and I don't need to show ID, because I am, in fact, an adult.
What am I? Old, or so young (looking) I need to show ID?
Lol yeah at a certain age they start carding because they're want to compliment people and up to a certain age one is carded for looking young and plump. And then suddenly one's an old man. Or woman. Or neither.

Reactions: Sandisfan
ARoS is the tallest building in Århus? I thought it was one of those down by the harbour.
I do drink beer, occasionally, and I don't need to show ID, because I am, in fact, an adult.
What am I? Old, or so young (looking) I need to show ID?

I only said it was among the tallest buildings.

And you look young at first because of your small frame, but that impression doesn't last long.

So it's closer to this photo of Dobby?

1ey6dc.jpg

• Haha
I didn't read it because I know it hypes some top-10-at-best type of riders into winning the whole thing when we know that Wout, Pog and MVDP looks to be prepared really well.

Edit: And I looked at it, then read it, and came to the conlusion that it was even more worthless than I previously thought

• Wow

TRENDING THREADS