A coffee and a small Danish.

Page 18 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
ARoS is the tallest building in Århus? I thought it was one of those down by the harbour.
I do drink beer, occasionally, and I don't need to show ID, because I am, in fact, an adult.
What am I? Old, or so young (looking) I need to show ID?
Lol yeah at a certain age they start carding because they're want to compliment people and up to a certain age one is carded for looking young and plump. And then suddenly one's an old man. Or woman. Or neither.

Reactions: Sandisfan
ARoS is the tallest building in Århus? I thought it was one of those down by the harbour.
I do drink beer, occasionally, and I don't need to show ID, because I am, in fact, an adult.
What am I? Old, or so young (looking) I need to show ID?
I only said it was among the tallest buildings.

And you look young at first because of your small frame, but that impression doesn't last long.

I didn't read it because I know it hypes some top-10-at-best type of riders into winning the whole thing when we know that Wout, Pog and MVDP looks to be prepared really well.

Edit: And I looked at it, then read it, and came to the conlusion that it was even more worthless than I previously thought

Reactions: Sandisfan

ASK THE COMMUNITY