• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

A PM from Sprocket01

Here is a PM that Sprocket just sent me; I thought I'd share it with the board:

"Please keep that smear crap about sockpuppets for PMs please. It just disrupts the threads."

Pretty funny from the guy who just admitted to using sockpuppets in the recent locked thread.

A

Anonymous

BikeCentric said:

"Please keep that smear crap about sockpuppets for PMs please. It just disrupts the threads."

Pretty funny from the guy who just admitted to using sockpuppets in the recent locked thread.

Since we are sharing, here's one he sent me on 10-5-09 before he morphed into Sprocket (showing once again he/she struggles with being truthful);

"You're so dishonest. You didn't ever complain - not once - when RaceRadio and TFF were turning every thread into an offtopic conversation about me.

But don't worry, my little hypocrite, you won't be seeing British Pro Cycling again from now on."

I noticed British Pro was back posting and eventually got another Lance thread locked up. Too bad.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
BikeCentric said:

Er, why have you posted a PM of mine in the Clinic? The moderators have pleaded with you not to post offtopic nonsense. Susan Westemeyer just said:

Susan Westemeyer said:
Cool it. Back to the subject of doping.

Susan

and then you start this silliness about sock puppets.

And now I see you lie that I admitted to having sock puppets.

Look, we all had a good time in the other locked thread yesterday, but you really shouldn't spill this out into the other threads. That's all I was saying in the PM. If you want to talk about me then do it in PMs.

Needless to say this trolling thread has been reported.

A

Anonymous

Sprocket01 said:
Er, why have you posted a PM of mine in the Clinic? The moderators have pleaded with you not to post offtopic nonsense. Susan Westemeyer just said:

and then you start this silliness about sock puppets.

And now I see you lie that I admitted to having sock puppets.

Look, we all had a good time in the other locked thread yesterday, but you really shouldn't spill this out into the other threads. That's all I was saying in the PM. If you want to talk about me then do it in PMs.

This thread has been reported.

Needless to say this trolling thread has been reported.

No, the conversation was destroyed by hijackers. Get it?

This thread is about the sillyness that kills decent threads. Re-read the OP if you need more information.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:

What conversation was destroyed in that thread? What are you talking about?

This thread is about the sillyness that kills decent threads. Re-read the OP if you need more information.

The opening post on that thread was a lie about Armstrong refusing a blood test. The thread then developed into a discussion about the logistics of blood doping, thanks in large part to me. What was the problem?

As I say, please don't use the clinic to discuss offtopic nonsense about posters. You have the PMs or the 'about the forum' section for that.

Scott SoCal said:

Scott, if you could do me a favor please don't leave his actual responses in your quotes when replying to him. I've put his newest incarnation of "sprocket01" on my ignore list but when he's quoted it gets right through the ignore filter.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
BikeCentric said:
Scott, if you could do me a favor please don't leave his actual responses in your quotes when replying to him. I've put his newest incarnation of "sprocket01" on my ignore list but when he's quoted it gets right through the ignore filter.

That's pretty lame. You start an offtopic thread about me and then try to claim you've put me on ignore. Not impressed.

I hope you've learnt your lesson.

Sprocket01

BANNED
Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Scott SoCal said:
I noticed British Pro was back posting and eventually got another Lance thread locked up. Too bad.

Accept that didn't happen, of course. The thread was shut down after a debate continued long after I had gone.

A

Anonymous

Sprocket01 said:
Er, why have you posted a PM of mine in the Clinic? The moderators have pleaded with you not to post offtopic nonsense.

im no lawyer, a troublemaker maybe, but ive had a bad day..

but anyway...

technically, that isnt actually off topic, bearing in mind the topic title.. it just perhaps should be in the cafe rather than the doping section.. maybe a moderator can move it there..

im in a pedantic mood..

ive gotta say sprocket.. i dont know who you where, who you are, or who you will be next, but these arguments do seem to rather be following you around.. :?

now can someone move this thread...

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
ive gotta say sprocket.. i dont know who you where, who you are, or who you will be next, but these arguments do seem to rather be following you around.. :?