• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Accidents due to poor NSW Road Maintenance

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I commute daily via bicycle from Chester Hill to Waterloo. I had an accident on Liverpool Rd, South Strathfield near the Long St intersection.

My front tire got caught in one of the many large cracks between the concrete joins in the road and I ended up in hospital with a spinal compression fracture.

I'm currently trying to put pressure on the RTA to get this fixed, but need more incidents. Have you, or do you know of anyone who, has had an accident on this particular stretch of road because of its poor construction? If not do you know of a better forum to ask in? :)

Thanks heaps!

Michael

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Sorry mate this is a doping forum. Can you let us know how many red blood cells you packed between Liverpool Road and South Strathfield ? Also type of EPO are you using ? CERA, dynEPO or something from China ?

Finally I wouldn't call the RTA but put a call through to the Hog and he'll get this sorted the old fashion way and have them paid off. In addtion speak to Lance and he'll get a riders group together to stage a protest and refuse to race on a road in such poor condition.

mikedsmith said:
Hi,

I commute daily via bicycle from Chester Hill to Waterloo. I had an accident on Liverpool Rd, South Strathfield near the Long St intersection.

My front tire got caught in one of the many large cracks between the concrete joins in the road and I ended up in hospital with a spinal compression fracture.

I'm currently trying to put pressure on the RTA to get this fixed, but need more incidents. Have you, or do you know of anyone who, has had an accident on this particular stretch of road because of its poor construction? If not do you know of a better forum to ask in? :)

Thanks heaps!

Michael

A

Anonymous

whiteboytrash said:
Sorry mate this is a doping forum. Can you let us know how many red blood cells you packed between Liverpool Road and South Strathfield ? Also type of EPO are you using ? CERA, dynEPO or something from China ?

Finally I wouldn't call the RTA but put a call through to the Hog and he'll get this sorted the old fashion way and have them paid off. In addtion speak to Lance and he'll get a riders group together to stage a protest and refuse to race on a road in such poor condition.

well thats a freindly and sympathetic response to a first time poster... :mad:

TRENDING THREADS