• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

After Spartacus...?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
BikeCentric said:
Frantisek Rabon.

What happened to him on the Criterium International TT? He came in dead last.
Did he crash out?

I think Christian Vande Velde is a pretty under rated time trialist. He was getting good but last year he had those crashes that set him back.
Garmin seems to have 3 of the better time trialists around with DZ, Millar and CVV.

titleshot said:
What happened to him on the Criterium International TT? He came in dead last.
Did he crash out?

I think Christian Vande Velde is a pretty under rated time trialist. He was getting good but last year he had those crashes that set him back.
Garmin seems to have 3 of the better time trialists around with DZ, Millar and CVV.

I didn't watch it actually so I don't know; however something clearly must have happenned as he was 3rd in this same TT last year.

TRENDING THREADS