• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Alberto Contador and Doping

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Contador was one of nine riders expelled from the TDF years ago at one point after being linked to a blood-doping ring in the Spanish capital. I wouldn't doubt he still cheats today.

Menchov has never been linked to doping by the way.

SilentAssassin said:
Contador was one of nine riders expelled from the TDF years ago at one point after being linked to a blood-doping ring in the Spanish capital. I wouldn't doubt he still cheats today.

Factually wrong on both accounts, and Clinic material.

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
SilentAssassin said:

lies! *** edited by mod ***

SilentAssassin said:

theres-the-door-now-get-the-****-out.jpg

Attention every else i the world except for "Lance The Great": Never say anything about anything ever. Or you will be set to a re-education camp!

Nice world that "Lance The Great" wants to live in.

Basically, he spends all his time flitting back and forth in threads telling people to shut up.

Very odd.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
Lance The Great said:
It goes without saying. Losers in life such as yourselves having nothing to hold onto but to hate on others that did achieve such as Lance & Alberto.

Sad, pathetic, lonely, little men, who spin lies, ignore, SPECULATE and contradict to keep getting attention until you realize you can't get out any more of your BS.

You are one set of sad individuals.

The sound of a toilet flushing...:eek:

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
Lance The Great said:
It goes without saying. Losers in life such as yourselves having nothing to hold onto but to hate on others that did achieve such as Lance & Alberto.

Sad, pathetic, lonely, little men, who spin lies, ignore, SPECULATE and contradict to keep getting attention until you realize you can't get out any more of your BS.

You are one set of sad individuals.
God I feel sorry for the triathlon forums, they have no idea what's in store for them.

TRENDING THREADS