• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 299 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Look at his eyes.

images

Vino attacks everyone said:
Yup, we thought we had defeated him at Dol Guldur, but he returned to Mordor where he assembled his forces to hit back even harder come July. Hopefully the fellowship of the yellow jersey can defeat him. Fuglsang must succede in reaching the top of Alpe d`Huez before it is to late :eek:

Of course Gullum aka Froomedog has his own goal with the Yellow jersey.

this deserves a double facepalm

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
My confidence in Alberto winning the Tour is beginning to improve a bit:) Having seen the recent drastic improvements made by RK, RM, SP etc Riis looks to be timing things well:D

Had also forgotten how much of a beast CAS was at the Tour last year.

Also Sky have been nowhere near as organised in the Giro

Red Rick said:
Yeah, it's probably the most derailed thread in this section, but we can't let the discussion about The Great One slip off the first page right;).

:rolleyes: why not?

Also, you have to admit that the Maillot Jaune belongs to Berto:D

:confused: this discussion isn't about the yellow jersey, but about lord of the ****ing rings. Sauron, gollum, ventoux, eye of sauron all haven't got ANYTHING to do with Alberto. Seriously, this thread is already embarrassingly pointless, let's not make it worse shall we?

Contadoraus Schlecks said:
My confidence in Alberto winning the Tour is beginning to improve a bit:) Having seen the recent drastic improvements made by RK, RM, SP etc Riis looks to be timing things well:D

Had also forgotten how much of a beast CAS was at the Tour last year.

Also Sky have been nowhere near as organised in the Giro

Today Nibali crushed the bit of hope I had regained. If Nibali can do this, imagine what Froome can do. It will be just as frightening.

Alberto might improve but it will not be enough I fear. Froome is an alien, a human cannot beat an alien.

Netserk said:
It's the same pictures, because they are meant to show the same... :rolleyes:

yep they are meant to show the exact same stupid thing

I wonder how zam feels about people stealing his line.. he probably doesn't care because he's cool like that:D:cool:

by the way, looks alone don't make anyone an alien. Froome is an alien because his performances are otherworldly. Even if Alberto LOOKED like an alien (which he doesn't) he still wouldn't BE an alien

TRENDING THREADS