• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1330 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

blackmamba said:
Noting changed huh? Did you know he already was on his ropes when moviestar put up the pace and had no chance to follow and dropped and that even way before the final where its full gas :rolleyes:

This guy's logic seems very very trollish tbh. Off note on cyclingnews is it possible to ignore users or mute or whatever? Cause some people opionions arent very interesting :D Serious question!

There is an ignore function, thankfully :rolleyes:

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Nothing "trollish" about having a different opinion. Constantly insulting users by calling them dumb or stupid and consistently calling a woman "guy", however...

Your a women ? Well atleast that explains the most part I was seriously lost after reading 5 post's from you.

May 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: Re:

Red Rick said:
blackmamba said:
Noting changed huh? Did you know he already was on his ropes when moviestar put up the pace and had no chance to follow and dropped and that even way before the final where its full gas :rolleyes:

This guy's logic seems very very trollish tbh. Off note on cyclingnews is it possible to ignore users or mute or whatever? Cause some people opionions arent very interesting :D Serious question!

Pls explain me how :D

snccdcno

BANNED
Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

blackmamba said:
Red Rick said:
blackmamba said:

Pls explain me how :D

If you want to know what Red Rick did I believe he went here ucp.php?i=zebra&mode=foes and added the name blackmamba

Re:

blackmamba said:
Noting changed huh? Did you know he already was on his ropes when moviestar put up the pace and had no chance to follow and dropped and that even way before the final where its full gas that more than proves you wrong :rolleyes:

This guy's logic seems very very trollish tbh.

Off note: On cyclingnews is it possible to ignore users or mute or whatever? Cause some people opionions arent very interesting :D Serious question!

Go to About the Forum and read the post on using Ignore. I'll be using it on you now.....

May 26, 2015
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
blackmamba said:
LaFlorecita said:
Nothing "trollish" about having a different opinion. Constantly insulting users by calling them dumb or stupid and consistently calling a woman "guy", however...

Your a women ? Well atleast that explains the most part I was seriously lost after reading 5 post's from you.
Sexist too :D

Problem solved I dont need to get annoyed by your logic and you dont need to read that im annoyed by your comments works out for everyone. :) Have a nice day

blackmamba said:
LaFlorecita said:

You're in need of a lesson in playing nice and at minimum, trying to get along with others. Is it your purpose to simply p!ss off as many folks as possible in your time spent here? Why not take part in the discussion without insulting your fellow forum members?

Re:

sacrifice&hardwork said:
Too bad for Alberto and Porte who were going to explode the race today. It can't be denied that cancelling the stage really hurts Alberto's chances of winning the race overall.
Indeed, very annoying. I wasn't sure if he would be able to take time today, especially with the weather, but at least we wouldn't be left wondering "what if".

LaFlorecita said:
Matteo. said:
I am expecting this fu***** stage for two weeks
u_u

P-N is almost over
Will we have to wait till Catalunya to really see what kind of shape he is in? :(

I'm afraid so , unfortunately :( .
MTF seems too easy in the last kms to make differences . And also for the final stage will be tough try something.
anyway Alberto is Alberto, so.... :rolleyes: but i'm not optimist

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
sacrifice&hardwork said:
Too bad for Alberto and Porte who were going to explode the race today. It can't be denied that cancelling the stage really hurts Alberto's chances of winning the race overall.
Indeed, very annoying. I wasn't sure if he would be able to take time today, especially with the weather, but at least we wouldn't be left wondering "what if".

Agreed. We'll just have to wait and see what happens in the coming stages. But there's still hope in me that he might be able to turn this around. I'll be an all or nothing scenerio from him, I hope.

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I still believe. We will see a crazy stage in saturday ;)

Just look at the profile and all those successive climbs, there is so much to do. If Contador is in the form, he can blow up the race.

May 20, 2015
Visit site
i think he could do decent in the last 2 stages but if he wanted the GC it would've been today... i'd be really surprised if he manages to take a large amount of time in the last stages... Pity

De Jongh said this
"Why not go to Mont Brouilly by bus and to a local circuit there, the snow was only an issue above 600m and Brouilly is below that. Now it is just a lost day."

And Alberto on twitter
"Like this finished stage 3 in Paris-Nice.Right decision,was no possible to go on.A pitty sportively. "

Clearly they were really looking forward to this stage :(

TRENDING THREADS