• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 1988 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re:

LaFlorecita said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLRnQ_bzUF0
He looks great with the beard and a few extra kilos! :)

He should be leaving on a Latin American Tour soon. Colombia for the Oro y Paz race, Mexico for some event and then Panama for the Ocean GF.
]

He does indeed look good. And hardly lardy. Seems to be enjoying being on a bike still.

Amused me vastly to see AC's page still on the front page of the forum!

Gazzetta has the scoop
DVWirKJX0AA8R6Y.jpg

Netserk said:
I thought he would have time to make babies after he retired?!
:) :) :)

Re:

Jspear said:
Wait his wife is pregnant....That picture says nothing to me...took all y’alls post for me to get it. :)

Contador: Here is the team "I will be a dad in April"
A lot of smiles in Pinto (Madrid): Alberto Contador presents with Ivan Basso their creation, Polartec-Kometa: 11 riders, including Gazzoli and Moschetti. And in April he will become a dad: it will be a boy.

Re: Re:

LaFlorecita said:
Jspear said:
Wait his wife is pregnant....That picture says nothing to me...took all y’alls post for me to get it. :)

A lot of smiles in Pinto (Madrid): Alberto Contador presents with Ivan Basso their creation, Polartec-Kometa: 11 riders, including Gazzoli and Moschetti. And in April he will become a dad: it will be a boy.

Cool, thanks! Very happy for him and his wife!

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site

LaFlorecita said:
Jspear said:

hope to be alive just to see his son destroying every mountain stage! we have to wait 25 years :eek:

portugal11 said:
LaFlorecita said:
Jspear said:

hope to be alive just to see his son destroying every mountain stage! we have to wait 25 years :eek:

That was my first thought but I'll never make it :( I'd have to live to 93!!!

Hoping his son sets new records and becomes one of the Legends of the sport, standing right next to his dad!

LaFlorecita said:
Red Rick said:
It's 8 and half months usually....
What? :p
it's 38 weeks on average

it's probably the end of April anyway
I'm surprised Spanish media haven't picked up on this - just Gazzetta
Usually they just count time since the last menstruation, in which case it's 40 weeks/9months, rather than time since conception. 38 weeks is just about average yeah.

Anyway

The Little One is coming lol. Congrats to the happy couple

TRENDING THREADS