• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 2004 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Cance > TheRest said:
tobydawq said:
Cance > TheRest said:
Simurgh said:
Bola del Mundo surely is longer than a 15 minute climb, right? :confused: remember in 2012, how I was so afraid that he had blown up that last day up la Bola, with both Purito and Valverde riding away from him!
As far as I remember, it was first towards the end of the climb that Valverde distanced Alberto. So I was never really afraid of him losing the Vuelta that day. And Rodriguez was even further away in the overall, so not a threat.

His 2012 ascent time is 14:13, so it's really quite impressive that he's still in such good shape.

Who is it in your new profile pic?
Vinicius Rangel Costa

Ok, then I don't feel too bad for not being able to recognise him...

New career?
DrD2SUqWoAAyNyX

Re:

Red Rick said:
I don't think I have ever seen a group of cyclists so collectively confused in my life

I agree with this. They look like they are having fun, but have no clue what they are doing. It's making me laugh even harder since I did play softball both as a young child (co-ed, city league) and again played it in college in a co ed intramural league. (Of course I was one of 3 gals playing in the league, but had a great time.)

TRENDING THREADS