• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
True winner of the 2010 Tour

2012-02-06T143538Z_01_MAD103_RTRMDNP_3_CYCLING-CONTADOR.jpg

Fixed it for you.

May 13, 2012
Visit site
"66 days until the return of the greatest cyclist alive."

Not all riders come back at the top of their game. You may have to be patient with Alberto. Just warning you now in case you are disappointed.

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
*dies from prettiness overdose*

Resuscitation in order

220px-Ron_Perlman_by_Gage_Skidmore_2.jpg

TechnicalDescent said:
Not all riders come back at the top of their game. You may have to be patient with Alberto. Just warning you now in case you are disappointed.

Interestingly, judging by what Alberto says, he's in a better shape than ever

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Best thing about this whole "No UCI points for two years" - is that even if for some reason Alberto doesn't come back in his good form, he would still attack-attack-attack, as he wouldn't get any benefits of finishing Top-10.

this i love alberto tittle was really silly fleur, you can still do your daily post 20 pictures of contador thing but people can now discuss everything contador related here as well.

knowing what kind of reaction contador causes on the posters around here i will make it clear:

keep it civil guys as the mods will be watching over this thread like hawks

Parrulo said:
this i love alberto tittle was really silly fleur, you can still do your daily post 20 pictures of contador thing but people can now discuss everything contador related here as well.

knowing what kind of reaction contador causes on the posters around here i will make it clear:

keep it civil guys as the mods will be watching over this thread like hawks

No. This is not fair. Now everyone can post their Alberto hate in this thread.

Susan told me I could start my own I Love Alberto thread. So that I would post my Alberto nonsense or silliness in it. Now I will continue to spread it across the forum until the thread title will be back to normal. I do not like this at all. Actually I'm extremely angry and I'm almost never angry. Finally there was one thread with only Alberto love without Alberto hate and now you ruined it.

do you think it's fair to, for example airstream, that you are allowed to have your own alberto love thread and he doesn't has his own schleck love thread? and if both of you are allowed to have such threads what's stopping ACF to his own cadel thread, DT his own DT thread and so on?

i would advise you to stay calm until susan arrives and makes her decision on this, i won't allow a silly issy fit over something as trivial as this.

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Parrulo said:
do you think it's fair to, for example airstream, that you are allowed to have your own alberto love thread and he doesn't has his own schleck love thread? and if both of you are allowed to have such threads what's stopping ACF to his own cadel thread, DT his own DT thread and so on?

Ummmm... who is DT?
Do you mean TD?

The Hitch said:
Will the thread about what a hero Gino Bartali was for, you know, saving all those people, be renamed to the "gino bartali discussion thread"

was the gino bartali thread who has now been buried deep down on the forum been constantly filled with off topic posts?

Also saving people during the WW2 is something really heroic to the true meaning of the word, so your comparison was is a bit exaggerated.

TRENDING THREADS