• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Alberto Contador Discussion Thread

Page 13 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
It's simple. Don't post here if you don't like him. Why would you bother ? :rolleyes: ( to all people who dislike contador and post here to annoy likes of la florecita )

LaFlorecita said:
Yes I do need it because 1) All the hatred towards Alberto makes me cry 2) I don't want to get banned becausing all my posts are silly or nonsense or bull**** or whatever else.

How about actually starting to contributing with something instead of constantly dragging the forum down in the pathethic level it has become. There's one thread - as there should be. Get over it.

DominicDecoco said:
How about actually starting to contributing with something instead of constantly dragging the forum down in the pathethic level it has become. There's one thread - as there should be. Get over it.

Fine. If nobody wants me here and all I'm doing is getting on other people's nerves I'll leave. It's better for everyone.

By the way, there is an Alberto appreciation thread. Maybe that one can be the discussion thread, so that this one can get locked.

And maybe it's also a good idea to change the return of the king thread into the vuelta thread, if all the mods are trying to reach is a completely neutral, emotionless forum full of robots anyway.

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Fine. If nobody wants me here and all I'm doing is getting on other people's nerves I'll leave. It's better for everyone.

Nobody wants that. I think everyone appreciates you ;) We just have to be rational in our postings here.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Okay I'm done with this ****ed up forum. You can close this thread now, we don't need another thread full of Alberto hate.

LaFlorecita said:
Parrulo or Susan please close this thread now.

LaFlorecita said:
This thread is now haters vs lovers like Parrulo said. I'm crying right now, I really am. Susan there are a lot of things I'd like to say to you now but I'm pretty sure insulting a mod isn't allowed.

It will eventually die, or it will become an actual thread to discuss Alberto and the people who want to wind you up will get tired of it (if and only if you don't react). But if you want the thread to die, you should probably stop bumping it up to the top of the page.

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Fetisoff said:
Nope, he's had a change of heart, so he's an Andy fan right now.

Does that mean Saxo is out though? Just seems strange to see a team "SaxoBank - Bank Santender" or something like that

Ouch I use to check this forum once a day and I don't realize lot of things:D

jens_attacks said:
you just have to remove a "bank"

If Santander lands, probably as a huge sole sponsor.

LaFlorecita said:
Parrulo or Susan please close this thread now.

I appreciate you but you have a negative behaviour now, many threads are trolling every day. The main examples the ones about Schlecks, the hog and RSNT. Lets the CN life pursue;)

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
the balance has to be restored here.
that's why the forum needs some luxembourgish milfs in their 40's schleck fans now!

OK, seriously F-U, Jens. Are you gonna clean that tea I just spat all over my computer screen? ARE YOU????

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Santander are the same bank which do the massive Lewis Hamilton advert, right ans sponsor Mclaren?

Because if so they may very well have a very very large budget..

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Froome19 said:
Santander are the same bank which do the massive Lewis Hamilton advert, right ans sponsor Mclaren?

Because if so they may very well have a very very large budget..

According to Forbes Magazine Global 2010, it was the 6th largest company in the world. It originated in Santander, Cantabria, Spain.

:eek::eek::eek:

Also, Banesto is part of Santander banking group

pedaling squares said:
It will eventually die, or it will become an actual thread to discuss Alberto and the people who want to wind you up will get tired of it (if and only if you don't react). But if you want the thread to die, you should probably stop bumping it up to the top of the page.

I don't want it to die. Why would I? All I wanted was a place where I could post my silliness without bothering other posters because you know, I'm also a person with feelings and I don't like it when people are constantly *****ing and moaning about everything I post.

Waterloo Sunrise said:
My secondary school was chaps only until the 6th form, until a limited number of girls joined.

The result of this was that even deeply ordinary girls had a flock of boys circling them at all times.

I am pleased to see this forum continues to demonstrate the same phenomenon.

wow.:eek:

That is deep.

I was also in one of those pathetic secondary schools all boys then 1 out of every 7 pupils girls in 6th form.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Sorry, I'm afraid Alberto is going to have one thread like everyone else. Besides, you didn't really think you would not meet with jeering and opposition in the thread, did you?

And all: this is the Contador thread, not the place for a general discussion. Please stay on topic. All off-topic postings from here on will be deleted.

Susan

LaFlorecita's thread was a whole different thread and you even inspired it and asked for it. If you could not see the difference then well better not post that....

TRENDING THREADS