• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Am I wrong to think that Davis should be racing

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Davis still should of rode the tour as lead out man for boonen bcos he would of been better than renshaw becos davis is faster than renshaw. So Boonen would have head start on Cav.

A

Anonymous

PLease use one of the existing threads and let this one die out.. ive even linked to them.. :(

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
If its here it wont die, make me a mod and Ill clean up all the duplicates on friday night, then you can un mod me as I am no lil hitler.

Davis is absolutely heartbroken, me sister spoke to him today. Hes gone incommunicado and hasnt taken the axing very well and I cant blame him.

A

Anonymous

mickkk said:
If its here it wont die, make me a mod and Ill clean up all the duplicates on friday night, then you can un mod me as I am no lil hitler.

Davis is absolutely heartbroken, me sister spoke to him today. Hes gone incommunicado and hasnt taken the axing very well and I cant blame him.

or just look dude.. on the same page as this one, its called BOONEN CAN RIDE it involves lengthy discussions about boonen and davis.. i have sympathy for davis as discussed in that thread, but we dont need two threads on the same page..

You dont need to be a mod, just post where i highlighted to help you..

Blimey.. its silly season...

TRENDING THREADS