• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

American posters on CN? Need help

Since I've not visited the forum that much in these cyclingless times I totally forgot which main posters in here that are American.

The thing is: I want to give our soon-to-be 6yo a retro analogue game, which happens only to be sold in the States. Due to the Covid-19 breakout most companies don't send across the Ocean, and therefore I need a helpful American to get this game. Are YOU that person, or could you direct me to one?

Regards and TIA

GVFTA

BANNED
Since I've not visited the forum that much in these cyclingless times I totally forgot which main posters in here that are American.

The thing is: I want to give our soon-to-be 6yo a retro analogue game, which happens only to be sold in the States. Due to the Covid-19 breakout most companies don't send across the Ocean, and therefore I need a helpful American to get this game. Are YOU that person, or could you direct me to one?

Regards and TIA
Sure. I'll send you all my bank account info via PM so you can deposit the $.

What exactly are you asking for? Like this "main" posters...

I would be happy to help you out (if I can), but I would never consider myself "main".
Well, it's just that normally I would have contacted those people I recall being American directly through PM, but due to this cycling free time I forgot who they are.
If you are able to help me, I'll gladly take you up on that. Sending a PM later.

Well, it's just that normally I would have contacted those people I recall being American directly through PM, but due to this cycling free time I forgot who they are.
If you are able to help me, I'll gladly take you up on that. Sending a PM later.
I PMed you back, despite Covid I'm sure we'll find a way to get that game to your kid. I never had this particular one, but had something similar when I was little. Can't remember whether I ever mastered it, I'm sure if I had won it just even once I would remember.

TRENDING THREADS