• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andreas Kloden

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Ok, I recognize that we are in the clinic, but I'll refrain from any accusations, and to tell the truth, I don't much care who has tried what program.

For today, big congratulations to Kloden. He has always been an interesting cyclist and shown class. I've never seen him whine or cry. He has been a domestique for many of the greatest from the last decade or more, at times performing better than his leaders.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
forty four said:
really go find another sport cycling does not need "fans" like you.:mad:

Once again the bitter, angry, jealous, 'fans' arise.
Here arguably, one of the most popular pro riders, a humble servant of cycling, Mr. Kloeden is bombarded by the haterz. Oh, the irony.

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Why I put this thread in the "clinic"

I wanted to start a discussion on Kloeden, and I knew it would likely get closed if I put it in another forum. Based on the fact that the moderators have let this thread go, I think it's okay to discuss race results and opinions on a specific race in the Clinic. I just knew that the topic of his doping is bubbling (with justification) just below the surface.

flicker said:
I read Kloeden was drug tested 8 X and Bracovich 4X in Paris Nice, what is up with that?
Is that from Armstrong affiliation?

Could be. Makes it easy to spot the high-risk with your eyes closed.

If it were UCI and not AFLD, however, I would have suggested that they were throwing someone under the bus while avoiding obvious cases.

Dave.

TRENDING THREADS