• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andreas Kloden's Final Bid For Another Coveted Top 10 Tour Finish, 'Official' Thread

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Poor Klodi.

But an interesting stage nevertheless; a surprising Tour in many respects is now into full swing.

I don't see the point in Andreas carrying on. I hope that he doesn't start stage 13 and turns his attention to the Vuelta. With his injuries he won't even be able to do much good in the ITT, and there is no teammate to aim to help into the top 5. Waste of time him continuing.

Maybe this thread will become, "Andreas Kloden's final bid for a first ever coveted top 10 Vuelta finish, 'Official' Thread."

:)

Mr. O'Clock

BANNED
Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
gloating over an injured rider

Ryo Hazuki said:
karma is a b/tch johan bruyneel, it's his sign to get his worthless a** out of cycling

can't wait for life of lance videos about this radioshack tour

hoping for a bit more class out of some of our cycling fans.

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
what are the chances of your top 3 riders abandoning by default before the mid point?

put that in the next betting thread

what a shame and tragic tour for an otherwise strong strong team

May 20, 2010
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
I've been having similar back problems this week and could barely move for a few days. Don't know how on earth he was able to keep on going for so long.

Susan

Anybody who's ever experienced back pain feels for Kloedi. I winced while watching him struggling to get out of his jersey and into the car. Pretty courageous to carry on as long as he did.

So, rumour has it that Klöden is going to Quick Step.

Seems pretty weird to me, but he would at least get to ride for his own chances in almost any race he would want to.

But i just can't picture Klödi in the Quick Step jersey....

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Goldberger said:
So, rumour has it that Klöden is going to Quick Step.

Seems pretty weird to me, but he would at least get to ride for his own chances in almost any race he would want to.

But i just can't picture Klödi in the Quick Step jersey....

Try and picture him at the Ronde van Vlaanderen :eek:

Pretty cool though, perhaps we'll even see him in de Ronde van België now.

TRENDING THREADS