• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy is Number Four?

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else think that Andy was the star of this movie? I think he got the part after he said he has a fire in his tummy.

Schleck_Andy_ta10s2.jpg

I-Am-Number-Four-Poster-c.jpg

titleshot said:
Anyone else think that Andy was the star of this movie? I think he got the part after he said he has a fire in his tummy.

Schleck_Andy_ta10s2.jpg

I-Am-Number-Four-Poster-c.jpg

There was a moment when i saw the advert for this film, that i paused my live tv and it looked just like andy. I was going to post it in the lookalikes thread but the shots on google images, are a split second later once the character moves his head up a tad higher and it doesnt look like andy anymore.

Barrus

BANNED
Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
titleshot said:
Admin or Mod,

Why are my comparison images taken down from my first two posts?

I thought it was ok to post google images?

If you are going to leave the images off please just delete this thread as it ruins the purpose of the thread. thanks

Nobody of us did anything

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
What movie are we talking about?

edit: I just saw it on google. I guess he kind of looks like Andy ... maybe more so in the trailer, haven't seen that.

Does NOT look like my type of movie though. Might have to make an exception though because of Dianna Agron

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
titleshot said:
Its good to know they have actors that can play these guys when they make a tour de france movie some day. Antonio Banderas as Contador?

Banderas has curly hair -- how can he play Contador? To me it would seem more possible that Contador could play Zorro.

TRENDING THREADS