• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Andy Schleck's chain jammed

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Andy schleck's chain jammed

• contador should have waited andy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Ufff

I´m quite tired about this matter! What did Andy expected? They are riding at the highest level, they should not expect any gifts!!
Anyway, as I saw it, Contador responded the attack of Schleck just before the "chaingate" and passed right through him at high speed, should he have to stop? Think not!!!
Andy´s season has been quite boring and without any results, while Contador has been reigning (his form at the Giro was quite amazing).
If he shows at the Tour as he was at the Giro, nobody will stop him!! He´s riding with such anger and rage about all this clensomething affair that he´ll blow all competition apart!!!!!! I´ll be supporting him all along, even if Cadel Evans probably is the one I like the most.

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was watching an old Giro DVD the other day (1998) and Marco Pantani's chain fell off and everyone just took off. Pantani fixed it and went after them, he didn't cry...and continue to cry. I hope AC smashes AS this year, again!

Trevor FCR said:
I was watching an old Giro DVD the other day (1998) and Marco Pantani's chain fell off and everyone just took off. Pantani fixed it and went after them, he didn't cry...and continue to cry. I hope AC smashes AS this year, again!

Ah, forgot that one! But hey, comparing Pirata (may he rest in peace), with the little damsel in distress currently known as AS, is truly to dishonour Mr Pantanis legacy.

It is close to July so it´s moaning time for Baby-Schleck. Not that it matters, three weeks goes fast and then we hear nothing from him for a full year.

May 23, 2011
Visit site
Little Orphan Andy's new aero Trek. He cannot mess up the chain on this baby because it does not have one.

red_trike_junior-big.jpg

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Damiano Machiavelli said:
Little Orphan Andy's new aero Trek. He cannot mess up the chain on this baby because it does not have one.

red_trike_junior-big.jpg

I'm sure he'll still manage to slip his foot off the pedal and damage his Achilles heal :D

Status
Not open for further replies.