• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Another kiss gone bad. The romance of cycling sullied again.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
'Portuguese Podium girls sue Spanish rider. They want their kisses back.'

It took a while but the B-sample also confirmed positive, but the fight is on says Eladio ... read>23/03/2010 http://www.tribuna.net/noticia/50395/DEPORTES/contraanálisis-confirma-positivo-ciclista-eladio-jiménez-portugal.html

portkiss1.jpg

"We want our kisses back."

Edited by mod.

DAOTEC: You MUST stop this. Reference a story, use a few lines and then put in the cite. Do NOT insert an entire article!

DAOTEC said:
'Portuguese Podium girls sue Spanish rider. They want their kisses back.'

portkiss1.jpg

... “I gave him a real smooch, not a fake one. I even pushed my breasts into his sweaty jersey. And now, it’s like my kisses are worthless. We are sexy party girls and we deserve better,” she added.

They should bring these podium girls to France.

Oh wait, but they will complain later about the winner being doped to the gills.:D

A

Anonymous

The likelihood of them getting their kisses back are about as good as them getting their virginity back. lol! Throw it out judge!