• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Anxiety & Panic attacks post Ride

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

rayshow053

BANNED
Oct 27, 2019
Visit site
As I also have been periodically suffering from anxiety, I figured out a big part of mental health for me is exercise, either cycling, jogging, circuits, walking, skipping. I to would never take citalopram, typical doctor answer to any problem like that. After reading about side effects of anti anxiety meds on Canadian Pharmacy , I'd never take them

Last edited:

Fleurpink

BANNED
Jan 4, 2020
Visit site
As I also have been periodically suffering from anxiety, I figured out a big part of mental health for me is exercise, either cycling, jogging, circuits, walking, skipping. I to would never take citalopram, typical doctor answer to any problem like that. After reading about side effects of anti anxiety meds on Canadian Pharmacy , I'd never take them

audacity temp mail origin
What did you do to resolvevyour problem?