• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Anyone seen the Devil?

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
He was very bad positioned in this Giro. Usually at the bottom of the climb. At TT on Plan de Coronos he was before first time check.

I bet he will say he had a back injury, fever or strained trident but he didn't like to make excuses.

brianf7 said:
I saw him in Italy several times and in Califonia so he gets around quick or he has a brother or brother in law.

The test would be to see if he could still do an awesome vertical jump. Someone here would have a photo of one of these jumps. Impressive for a heavily build middle aged man. Hope he gets a bit of sponsorship and sticks around; a bit of a GT icon.

Beech Mtn said:
He was very briefly shown on TV during one of the Giro mountain stages last week. Sorry, can't remember which stage.

Yep, I saw him then too. I think it must have been the Gavia stage, as that was the only stage I saw of the last week.

I was surprised he's still alive.

As for his jump - HGH. No doubt.

;)

TRENDING THREADS