• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

April 28th, Tour de Romandie - Stage 2: Romont - Romont, 171.8 km

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2010
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
profile-3.jpg

Breakaway stage, I won't bother getting up for this.

what if BMC is in the break, wanna ask us to wake you up?

wow amazing ride by rui costa. mostly if we take into account that he just got back and only rode the 3 ardennes classics and was only able to finish liege. so romandie is his 4th race this season and this is his 6th day of competition. not bad at all!!!!!

Dekker_Tifosi said:
So far Romandie wasn't as bad as the course is.

Thanks to Brutt the peloton was forced to do some racing.

+ a lot.
Brutt's boys from yesterday made today's stage what it was.
They had to race.
Interesting that the little clock had the yellow jersey group just 47 seconds down at the line. Swiss timing ain't what it used to be.

Although I picked Cuddles for today's win, the Little Prince was clearly going faster than him, when he got introduced to the barriers.

BMC ain't going to win this race, BMW are. (Boring Martin Wattmachine);)

Mellow Velo said:
+ a lot.
Brutt's boys from yesterday made today's stage what it was.
They had to race.
Interesting that the little clock had the yellow jersey group just 47 seconds down at the line. Swiss timing ain't what it used to be.

Although I picked Cuddles for today's win, the Little Prince was clearly going faster than him, when he got introduced to the barriers.

BMC ain't going to win this race, BMW are. (Boring Martin Wattmachine);)
BMW actually attacked today... although probably only to keep a steady pace up the climb.

Radio Shack lost 2 men on the way.
I may be wrong, but the only GC change were the 3 breakaway men dropping down the rankings.
The rest of the top 20+ riders all finished in the 2 second herd.

Doubt whether there will be any more change until minutes change hand in the 20km ITT.
Ludicrous.

TRENDING THREADS