April 29th, Tour de Romandie - Stage 3: Thierrens - Neuchatel, 165.7 km

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 2, 2009
36
0
0
Today's stage already finished 14.30GMT? What time did it start? May be wrong but I thought the Eurosport schedule had coverage starting at 15.00GMT when I set it to record last night :confused:
 
Jun 16, 2009
19,657
1
0
Spanky said:
Today's stage already finished 14.30GMT? What time did it start? May be wrong but I thought the Eurosport schedule had coverage starting at 15.00GMT when I set it to record last night :confused:
Eurosport are doing delayed coverage today, the stage started and finished earlier today.
 
Nov 17, 2009
2,388
0
0
Very off topic.

I believe someone found images from 3 or 4 different years from the exact same spot... with the same guy yelling the same way every year.
 
Feb 15, 2011
2,886
0
0
Parrulo said:
out of topic but i just found this 5 secs ago. and its hilarious

a sec need to upload the pic myself <_<

epic lulz
Jezus, please Parlulzo :). Stop raping this forum with all those images. Try determining which image is funny enough to post and which isn't, or maybe make a funny picture thread. I like a few images every now and then (except those "I can't make my own point so I use a picture with a snappy caption made by someone else" pictures), but you're just overdoing it.
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
cineteq said:
10 sec. is nothing.
Remember Vino is the older man here...
He has a way bigger lead than 10 seconds ;) He just took another 10 seconds today.

Vino can still time trial. I really hope Vino does another year. Perhaps a deal can be made with Gilbert that they can ride on the same team for a year, that would be cool :p Someone should convince Vino not to leave after this year.
 
May 15, 2009
843
0
0
kurtinsc said:
Very off topic.

I believe someone found images from 3 or 4 different years from the exact same spot... with the same guy yelling the same way every year.
yep, nieuwsblad reported him days ago
 
El Pistolero said:
He has a way bigger lead than 10 seconds ;) He just took another 10 seconds today.

Vino can still time trial. I really hope Vino does another year. Perhaps a deal can be made with Gilbert that they can ride on the same team for a year, that would be cool :p Someone should convince Vino not to leave after this year.
But he didn't have one single convincing TT since he came back.
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
Bavarianrider said:
But he didn't have one single convincing TT since he came back.
1st, Chrono des Nations
1st, Asian Cycling Championships Time Trial
1st, Stage 3b, Tour de l'Ain
1st Overall, Giro del Trentino
1st, Stage 1 (ITT)

I'm sure he won't beat Martin, but think he has enough bonus to hang on the lead against Martin, Cuddles and Cunego.
 
Bavarianrider said:
Well for a 20km TT 10s more ore less can be very decissive
You DO know Vinokourov didn't do a single good ITT this year yet?

For example in Pais Vasco, even though he was clearly in good shape (won a stage), he finished 1'30 behind Martin and Klöden on 20km, he even lost almost a minute on Gesink...
Then again, Evans Tirreno ITT wasn't exactly stellar either
 
El Pistolero said:
1st, Chrono des Nations
1st, Asian Cycling Championships Time Trial
1st, Stage 3b, Tour de l'Ain
1st Overall, Giro del Trentino
1st, Stage 1 (ITT)

I'm sure he won't beat Martin, but think he has enough bonus to hang on the lead against Martin, Cuddles and Cunego.
Well that was against rather wack competition wasn't it?
 
Feb 15, 2011
2,886
0
0
Dekker_Tifosi said:
You DO know Vinokourov didn't do a single good ITT this year yet?

For example in Pais Vasco, even though he was clearly in good shape (won a stage), he finished 1'30 behind Martin and Klöden on 20km, he even lost almost a minute on Gesink...
Then again, Evans Tirreno ITT wasn't exactly stellar either
That means he....... sucked... :)
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
Bavarianrider said:
Well that was against rather wack competition wasn't it?
Hey, you said he didn't have a single good time trial since he came back. Winning is better than not winning ;)
 
El Pistolero said:
He has a way bigger lead than 10 seconds ;) He just took another 10 seconds today.
Are you aware of this?

General:
1. Pavel Brutt (Katusha) 12:31:34
2. Alexandre Vinokourov (Astana) a 32
3. Damiano Cunego (Lampre-ISD) a 38
4. Cadel Evans (BMC) a 42
5. Gorka Verdugo (Euskaltel-Euskadi) a 46

Sorry, but Vino is not the favorite :cool:
 
Mar 8, 2010
3,263
1
0
auscyclefan94 said:
Coming from the Tony Martin fan who picked Martin to top 10 in liege, I find this hilarious.:D
Ah, the party (saw some flyers :) ) is not over yet ?
Thats kids arguments and behavior anyway. I thinks its the 3th time I see such a comment directed to bavarian.
hahahaha - you are always wrong because you like Tony and Tony didn't reach Top10. :rolleyes:

I said that he can Top10, too. But also added that there has to come much together.
A good day and some luck.
Tony had a bad day and bad luck, btw. But who cares.

Thats a great achievement, to just always say a rider won't make that and that. The *****-way of "predicting" something, without putting any money in the jackpot and always a bigger chance of winning.

Its like someone saying that England will make it to worldcup-finale, and then some other guy just says "no they won't - we can bet 1000€". :cool:
 
Jul 16, 2010
17,463
0
0
cineteq said:
Are you aware of this?

General:
1. Pavel Brutt (Katusha) 12:31:34
2. Alexandre Vinokourov (Astana) a 32
3. Damiano Cunego (Lampre-ISD) a 38
4. Cadel Evans (BMC) a 42
5. Gorka Verdugo (Euskaltel-Euskadi) a 46

Sorry, but Vino is not the favorite :cool:
Damiano Cunego is an average time trialist. Cuddles hasn't been that great in time trials this season, so yeah, Vino is definitely one of the biggest favorites now for overall victory. Feel free to disagree, I don't care.

It doesn't really matter to me anyway I like Cunego, Cuddles and Vino. Vino the most of the 3, but they all deserve to win. Perhaps most of all Cunego. Strange little guy. You'd think he's off form looking at how he did in the classics past few seasons, but he isn't.
 
Feb 15, 2011
2,886
0
0
Cobblestoned said:
Ah, the party (saw some flyers :) ) is not over yet ?
Thats kids arguments and behavior anyway. I thinks its the 3th time I see such a comment directed to bavarian.
hahahaha - you are always wrong because you like Tony and Tony didn't reach Top10. :rolleyes:

I said that he can Top10, too. But also added that there has to come much together.
A good day and some luck.
Tony had a bad day and bad luck, btw. But who cares.

Thats a great achievement, to just always say a rider won't make that and that. The *****-way of "predicting" something, without putting any money in the jackpot and always a bigger chance of winning.

Its like someone saying that England will make it to worldcup-finale, and then some other guy just says "no they won't - we can bet 1000€". :cool:
The party was great.

Bavariantonymartindidnottoptenatlblrider knew exactly what he was getting into. That's how he made a name for himself. Now he faces the consequences :).

Cobbles, I appoint you his guardian. Take care of him please.
 
boomcie said:
Jezus, please Parlulzo :). Stop raping this forum with all those images. Try determining which image is funny enough to post and which isn't, or maybe make a funny picture thread. I like a few images every now and then (except those "I can't make my own point so I use a picture with a snappy caption made by someone else" pictures), but you're just overdoing it.
i posted all those pics you are talking about on a single thread. . . . where i wasn't the only one posting . . . anyway

i only posted it here cus: this guy was discussed a lot during the ronde this year, 2 there was no way i would bump the ronde thread, and 3- cus this was the most active thread at the time i posted the picture.

now stop being a lulz killer
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY