• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Arctic Race of Norway 2014 (2.1) 14.08 - 17.08

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jspear said:
Made my heart cold. :( Wanted to see Thor get a stage win here....guess Kristoff just wants us to know he is the new Norwegian on the block....anyone have some highlights they can post?....can't find any (the one posted here didn't work for me.) Thanks.

http://www.letour.fr/arctic-race-of-norway/2014/us/

Freaking Kristoff. :mad: Couldn't he have let Thor have that one?

I know, it's a race and you always want to win. It just would have been cool to see Hushovd go out with a home win.

I like Hushovd, but Kristoffs win was well deserved and fair. He worked just as hard for it, and was more agressive on the last climb to shut down attemps to break free.

Hushovd was very dissappointed afterwards, from my judgement mostly because he wanted the win badly. Perfect story-telling and all that. Not because Kristoff took it.