• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Arctic Race of Norway 2019 - 15/18 Aug

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
anybody know the name of, or where that outdoor sculpture gallery that was just featured on the coverage is?? I missed the start of it.
I don't know which sculpture you saw, but it is probably a part of the "Artscape Nordland" project. 35 works of outdoor art scattert all over Nordland County. You can read about the project, and probably find the one you were looking for, here: http://www.skulpturlandskap.no/project/

Reactions: Sandisfan
Break
Clipboard.jpg

I don't know which sculpture you saw, but it is probably a part of the "Artscape Nordland" project. 35 works of outdoor art scattert all over Nordland County. You can read about the project, and probably find the one you were looking for, here: http://www.skulpturlandskap.no/project/
Brilliant thanks, my partner is doing a PhD in sculpture, so I'm thinking a trip to these islands, say around this time in August next year....

Reactions: olavni
Well in Germany they seriously showed a replay of this mornings Utah replay and afterwards they showed the BinckBank Tour stage they had shown live just an hour ago. Norway is scheduled for a replay ahead of tonight's Utah stage apparently!

Weird planning somehow!

Can't deny that I'm pretty excited to see how Van der Poel fares today. He has been kicking people's behinds uphill during MTB these last few months but you would think that challenging Top10-TdF riders on a 12% murito would be a different ball park.

TRENDING THREADS