• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Are Iranians just taking the piss now?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Okay, I see that it wasn't too clear what I was trying to say.

If there is no testing it doesn't really matter that the winner happens to be from Iran, it would still be races without testing. In this case with cut-off after the last Iranian the best in the top ten are Francisco Mancebo and Benjamin Dybbal who according to an earlier post has the fastest time ever on Mont Fuji if you don't count Iranians. I don't think these guys are innocent either, is all I'm trying to say. Of course I don't doubt the Iranians are using but also I don't doubt that others in these races are using too.

Re:

Miburo said:
Mancebo still racing? :eek:

Same old style:

Mancebo_PAS3358.jpg

Could continue well past Horners age.

Here everybody can get into and say what the want, but anyway I wrote my opinion to be writed.

For me that is not a question of doubt , becouse I rely on some people zand I know how is in that team. Of course if with good european riders there are 4 iranians in the queen stage, I would doubt, but I wouldnt be sure, But in this case I have enough informatio, The iranian are not even good riders, sometimes people dope but they are already good, they are not, but they are all big dopers, and I know that for a long time.

In iran is very easy to buy EPO in a farmacy. Thailandia, where Peter Pouly lives, as well is easy. the rest of asian is quite clean, at least Japan, Filiphynes, are clean.

And for me this is not a question of countries, I like Iran in some aspect, I like Venezuela, I like his role in the world, but things there with doping are now is this way.

Last year they have 6 riders to go to Ponferrada, Nodody did... it is normal...

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
I'd say the still very young Kudus being able to almost follow Poorseyedi last year on genting puts the level of races in Asia in perspective. I'm not gonna say they're not doped but the only races where they win, it's probably because they race against riders that are not as well-trained or, if they race against WT and PCT teams like in Qhingai, less motivated and past their season peaks.

Re:

De Snelle Duif said:
I'd say the still very young Kudus being able to almost follow Poorseyedi last year on genting puts the level of races in Asia in perspective. I'm not gonna say they're not doped but the only races where they win, it's probably because they race against riders that are not as well-trained or, if they race against WT and PCT teams like in Qhingai, less motivated and past their season peaks.

kUDUS IS MUCH MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN IRANIAN RIDERS.

Iranians race againt people much better than them, but they win. And they dont want to go to the Worlds, for doping issues.

TRENDING THREADS