• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong comments on Contador feud; "It was deliberate" - link in text.

Page 11 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Listen Earth Tribe I'm not trying to insult you or anything but however lance got to be the best during his time of dominance whether it be drugs or something to do with cancer and weight loss or whatever:confused: he was the best but don't try to come up with some bull **** about frontal lobe it just makes you look like a **** stirrer or delusional.

Earth Tribe

BANNED
Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Race Radio said:
and the pattern continues.

Make a *** claim
derail a thread defending *** claim with more *** claims
claim persecution if anyone questions *** claim
Get banned again
get a new IP address and start trolling again

The ignore list has a new member.

Actually it was you that brought up the issue of the frontal lobe in this thread. If you didn't want to talk about it then you shouldn't have derailed the thread by mentioning it. Once you had decided to talk about it, I merely clarified it for everybody, just in case someone thought it was some "*** claim". You're probably a little upset that I was able to back it up with evidence.

Where is your evidence to refute it? Or are you just trolling?

Earth Tribe

BANNED
Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
franciep10 said:
Listen Earth Tribe I'm not trying to insult you or anything but however lance got to be the best during his time of dominance whether it be drugs or something to do with cancer and weight loss or whatever:confused: he was the best but don't try to come up with some bull **** about frontal lobe it just makes you look like a **** stirrer or delusional.

Um, no, you were so busy doing face palms that you didn't look at the issue properly. You thought it was a silly issue because RaceRadio tried to present it that way and then deliberately mispresented what I said when he found out there is plenty of evidence. That's what trolls do. But as you can see from the evidence, it is a totally reasonable thing to talk about. Google away and do your own research. I'm sorry that a few heads exploded from those that haven't heard about this area before. It's actually an increasing part of social research.

Mellow Velo said:
I think the best "sporting" analogy, is to take Lance as Mohammed Ali.

The BPC/Sprocket/Arbiter/Earth troll and his ilk, dream he is going into his George Foreman comeback fight, while the rest of us know he's back to fight Larry Holmes.

If nothing else, it's a great example of the effects of age on ultimate athletes.

Ali was rapping even when Rap wasn't even invented, Ali had the charisma and the brains of a good taunt Armstrong is just a ***

gatete said:
Ali was rapping even when Rap wasn't even invented, Ali had the charisma and the brains of a good taunt Armstrong is just a ***

That might be a good point. I think Ali knew that it was all a big show and sometimes just a joke. There was a playfulness with what he did. Armstrong comes across as someone who is dead serious with no sense of humor.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
Thanks, you made my day!

I had a great mental image of Worf on a bike. But what do their helmets look like?

Susan

darkhelmet.jpg

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
And come to think of it... you did the exact same thing in the first post in this thread. The article specifically said that it was NOT deliberate with Contador... he really dislikes him, but that past disputes were deliberate.

Just like Ferrari says flat out he's NOT currently working with Lance... and you state he's a consultant for Lance's team.

Do you have some odd form of dyslexia where you read something and think it says the opposite of what it actually does?

kurtinsc said:
And come to think of it... you did the exact same thing in the first post in this thread. The article specifically said that it was NOT deliberate with Contador... he really dislikes him, but that past disputes were deliberate.

Just like Ferrari says flat out he's NOT currently working with Lance... and you state he's a consultant for Lance's team.

Do you have some odd form of dyslexia where you read something and think it says the opposite of what it actually does?

Sorry to upset you. I take it back. Lance doesn't work with Ferrari they just speak on the phone about all things not related to cycling.

Come on.

He's covering off the phone records link.

He's not a consultant for the team? Why is he being consulted by Bruyneel then? Thats consulting is it not?

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
thehog said:
Sorry to upset you. I take it back. Lance doesn't work with Ferrari they just speak on the phone about all things not related to cycling.

Come on.

He's covering off the phone records link.

He's not a consultant for the team? Why is he being consulted by Bruyneel then? Thats consulting is it not?

Look, if you have a belief about what's happening, go ahead and post it. But don't misrepresent what an article says... especially when the content says EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of what you claim.

It's like you posting somewhere that you're straight and me posting a link with the title "thehog admits he's gay!!!". It makes it really hard to believe anything you post as "fact" has any truth to it.

Yes... you might be gay... but claiming you said it when you did not isn't exactly ethical.