• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong Fractures Collarbone - will miss giro????

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Well at least now Lance (and the American cycling media) has another amazing 'triumph over adversity' story to spice up his TdF return, because let's face it, coming back from injury (like coming back from cancer, or from losing half your blood after a hunting accident) is a lot sexier than coming back from retirement, and fighting recovery from a broken bone is grittier than overcoming 'age'.

In fact I think this crash is just part of Lance's calculated plan, just like his subtle jabs at Contador were... Brunyeel truly is the master tactician, I think he was in the team car talking into Lance's secret earpiece radio frequency "okay Lance, these 2 guys are coming across in front of you, make it look like an accident... now!'

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
The same reason you cannot write WADA chief, **** Pound. They have the filter for five year olds installed.

**** Clark. Tricky **** Nixon. Hey, BroDeal, you're onto something.

So, where's the "he purposely dropped it and broke his collarbone to escape his inevitably poor form and find an out for le Grande Boucle"? One of you "haters" would have had that up HOURS ago. :D

I'm a fan, but I will say that as much as would have liked to see him competitive (and i really believe this doesn't bode well for the season - save for the vuelta, maybe), I think this makes for a much more compelling season (setting the drug bull**** aside). It takes a big distraction away early and opens it up to 100% focus on some phenomenal characters. My only concern - as a Yank - is coverage. The internet is a good thing.

A

Anonymous

**** van ****... ?

oh my god.. lets hope no cyclist called **** cycles past a **** in holland this summer.. :eek:

A

Anonymous

dimspace said:
**** van ****... ?

oh my god.. lets hope no cyclist called **** cycles past a **** in holland this summer.. :eek:

It would be much worse if a cyclist called beautiful being cycled past a herd of screaming mother****ers.

TRENDING THREADS