• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong merchandise going on clearance

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
One of the routes I ride, frequently features a chubby fellow dressed head to toe in Livestrong gear. I have not seen him in a few days.

With all these deals, maybe he is spending his time stocking up rather than riding.

It reminds me of that triathlon paraody of Downfall where Hitler is worried he'll look like a d-bag in his Livestrong clothing and matching Speed Concept.

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
mewmewmew13 said:
I've mentioned this before but everywhere I go Livewrong clothing is on sale. :)

I may be the only one that sneers when I walk past a rack of clothing..:eek:

If you can buy it cheap enough I can off it at The City of Angels Orphanage. They can wear it when I fix their bikes :D

mewmewmew13 said:
Lol

Ps microchip..I really am not a shopper...just see it if I need a pair of running shorts or the like...it always amazes me and I just shake my head...:D

You're not shopping ... you're giving them away. :D

I'll help with what to say:

"Helloo there!!! You look just the right size for these!!!!" :D

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I'd buy that 2003 TDF disc set just to watch Ulle in Bianchi celeste taking on USPS by himself. On mute of course.

Hadn't seen that 2012 British Injection disc. It's deja vu all over again.

mewmewmew13 said:
I've mentioned this before but everywhere I go Livewrong clothing is on sale. :)

I may be the only one that sneers when I walk past a rack of clothing..:eek:

I have a couple of Giro helmets, one of which is the Livestrong color scheme, which I actually wanted and knowingly purchased (wholesale tho - of course) b/c I like how it pairs up w/ my MTB kit. But I was using it tonight on a road ride, and the passenger in one car that cruised by tried to heckle me by shouting something along the lines of, "LANCE! CHEATER! DOPER!"

I smiled and LOL'd.

mewmewmew13 said:
Lol You may be able to find bags of it now in thrift stores?? Ps microchip..I really am not a shopper...just see it if I need a pair of running shorts or the like...it always amazes me and I just shake my head...:D

I don't go all-in on this personal mocking and disparaging Lance, though I can certainly understand it and am not about to suggest anyone refrain from dissing him. But as for the Livestrong gear/kit/strip - I like it and if it's on-sale around here and I can dig up some scratch, I'd snap-up some bargains. And I wouldn't be ashamed to wear it - after all, it's just clothing ;)

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
joe_papp said:
But as for the Livestrong gear/kit/strip - I like it and if it's on-sale around here and I can dig up some scratch, I'd snap-up some bargains. And I wouldn't be ashamed to wear it - after all, it's just clothing ;)
Clothing that brings cash to a man who looked sick and dying people in the eyes and told them that they could believe in his story. But hey, if it looks cool...

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
BroDeal said:
The opportunity they are missing is recutting the video, adding additional commentary, and selling the same race with a different winner. That equals new product.

It would not take much alteration either. They could dub in Paul saying, "Look at that massive gear being turned by Cipollini. You know who else was the master of the huge gear? A certain four time Tour de France winner by the name of Jan Ullrich."

:D Hilarious, mister! ROFL!

I`d buy that dvd!

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
oh my god.

TDFD99-05.jpg

Didn't Obama sign an executive order banning torture??

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
joe_papp said:
I have a couple of Giro helmets, one of which is the Livestrong color scheme, which I actually wanted and knowingly purchased (wholesale tho - of course) b/c I like how it pairs up w/ my MTB kit. But I was using it tonight on a road ride, and the passenger in one car that cruised by tried to heckle me by shouting something along the lines of, "LANCE! CHEATER! DOPER!"

I smiled and LOL'd.

I don't go all-in on this personal mocking and disparaging Lance, though I can certainly understand it and am not about to suggest anyone refrain from dissing him. But as for the Livestrong gear/kit/strip - I like it and if it's on-sale around here and I can dig up some scratch, I'd snap-up some bargains. And I wouldn't be ashamed to wear it - after all, it's just clothing ;)

Lies, people don't care about cycling in the u.s.

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Racelap said:
oh my god.

TDFD99-05.jpg

Didn't Obama sign an executive order banning torture??

7 stripped wins,
14 former teammates testifying against him,
28 autologous blood transfusions,
56% hematocrit,
$112K given to UCI to cover up positive drug tests,
224 passed drug tests,
no wait, make that 448 passed drug tests.

TRENDING THREADS