• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong Not the Focus?

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Should a person that is the target of an active Federal investigation be invited to fly on a government plane?....Unless it is a rendition.

photo.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Race Radio said:
Should a person that is the target of an active Federal investigation be invited to fly on a government plane?....Unless it is a rendition.

photo.jpg.scaled.1000.jpg

Of course, dude.
Even if Lance WAS the target, he should be allowed to use the spaceshuttle or Air Force 1 for a 50 mile shopping-trip.

Lance is American alltime hero. :D

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
Barrus said:
'stoned, where the hell have you been? I've missed your awesome avatar

Goeden dag!
Nice that you missed me, or my avatar or whatever. ;)
Well, little holidays and few days without cycling news and forums.
Feels good. I can only recommend that. Would be good for some people too I think. :D

batterys recharged - didn't miss anything regarding Lance I think ?
Except rrrradios great inside knowledge and some forum-dramas of course.

Still no christmas present for the haters and predictions failed again, of course. Sad for them. But some days of hope till christmas. Good luck.

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I did not realize some of our members had made predictions regarding the investigation. I need to go and read these. By the way that airplane in Race’s posted picture is not Air Force One.

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Glenn_Wilson said:
I did not realize some of our members had made predictions regarding the investigation. I need to go and read these. By the way that airplane in Race’s posted picture is not Air Force One.

Correct, it is a 757 used to ferry VIP's around. Wonderboy is trying to build some good will before the merde hits the fan

There are a few threads on predictions what might happen. I think the investigation is largely focused on other people and as long as he tells the truth Lance should have limited issues. If he lies he is in trouble. December/January is the likest time frame for the first round of charges.

Oct 25, 2010
Visit site
Estonia77 said:
It sounds like I may have hit a soft spot with you Maxiton? As far as the Masters division goes. I am already there. Perhaps I am an exception to the rule, but I am far from being a fattie possessing a body fat percentage of merely 6%. I can send you some pics if you like, as I sense that is the true reason for your response. :eek:

I'm honored that your one, single post is focused on me. How long have you been sitting on the sidelines, waiting to speak?