• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong will never be caught for EPO or blood boosting and here's why!!

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Why don't they test his 2004/2005 samples for Cera Epo? Perhaps they will find something. But I doubt it.

My thoughts are that Armstrong isn't on EPO. He has some new drug not widely known other than by the USA Elite/Army, etc. They're always testing new things to make their soldiers stronger/faster.

I've heard and read of tests they recently carried out on rats by gene therapy that made them 1/3 stronger/faster, etc. But the downside was they ate 1/3 more and became more aggressive. I don't know much about Armstrongs eating styles, but the aggressive side fits in okay.

Before you think I'm crazy think of the following facts.
He is good friends with George Bush and Co. He was as good as dead with cancer. What did he have to lose by using himself as a guinea pig to test some product or allow changes to be made to his genes. It would explain his superhuman efforts that were so unlike him prior to cancer. Remember Indurain blasting past him in the timetrial!! Weight loss won't have sped him up there!!. Armstrong winning has benefited the USA immensely. Why wouldn't the USA allow him (the best USA cyclist at the time) to make them look good.

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:
Why don't they test his 2004/2005 samples for Cera Epo? Perhaps they will find something. But I doubt it.

My thoughts are that Armstrong isn't on EPO. He has some new drug not widely known other than by the USA Elite/Army, etc. They're always testing new things to make their soldiers stronger/faster.

I've heard and read of tests they recently carried out on rats by gene therapy that made them 1/3 stronger/faster, etc. But the downside was they ate 1/3 more and became more aggressive. I don't know much about Armstrongs eating styles, but the aggressive side fits in okay.

He is good friends with George Bush and Co. He was as good as dead with cancer. What did he have to lose by using himself as a guinea pig to test some product or allow changes to be made to his genes. It would explain his superhuman efforts that were so unlike him prior to cancer. Remember Indurain blasting past him in the timetrial!! Weight loss won't have sped him up there!!. Armstrong winning has benefited the USA immensely. Why wouldn't the USA allow him (the best USA cyclist at the time) to make them look good.

you are an idiot

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I hope you are joking, because that is just plain crazy.

However, I will be watching for any strange tractor beam like devices attached to Lance's handlebars, or maybe an anti-gravity device. After all he is friends with George Bush and co. I also think they should maybe put an identifying tattoo on Lance to make sure that his clone doesn't take over halfway through the tour.

JayZee said:
I hope you are joking, because that is just plain crazy.

However, I will be watching for any strange tractor beam like devices attached to Lance's handlebars, or maybe an anti-gravity device. After all he is friends with George Bush and co. I also think they should maybe put an identifying tattoo on Lance to make sure that his clone doesn't take over halfway through the tour.

please....
the only habit that LA could have picked up from GWB is snoring COke....& lying...and deceiving... & being stubborn.... OMG I think I'm starting to see a pattern here!!! :D

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
sometimes, say if someone's been tested non-stop for 10 years, you just kind of have to believe what every single piece of evidence tells you. right?

Indurain said:

Ok, you are on to him. He is the real life Wolverine.

Apr 2, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

This is pure humor!! Are you coming up with the new plot to a sci-fi film ? :D

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

This ain't the half of it. Lance is really Darth Vader . . . once Anakin got cancer and was weakened by cancer the evil emporer got to him, taught him the ways of the dark side of the "Force" and, just like Luke levitated rocks on Dagoba, Lance uses the force to add 15lbs of weight to his competitors on climbs and lighten the load he pulls up the moutain by 15lbs. Why use something as infantile and basic as secret US Army "superhuman" drugs when you have access to the dark side of the "Force"?

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
byu123 said:
This ain't the half of it. Lance is really Darth Vader . . . once Anakin got cancer and was weakened by cancer the evil emporer got to him, taught him the ways of the dark side of the "Force" and, just like Luke levitated rocks on Dagoba, Lance uses the force to add 15lbs of weight to his competitors on climbs and lighten the load he pulls up the moutain by 15lbs. Why use something as infantile and basic as secret US Army "superhuman" drugs when you have access to the dark side of the "Force"?

lol, hes gonna lightsaber people who attack him

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
michaeld05 said:
lol, hes gonna lightsaber people who attack him

Yeah and Levi is Darth Maul . . . the resemblance is undeniable. Remeber, . . . the Sith . . . they always go in twos!!!!! (Lance and Levi = Vader and Maul)

tpm-darthmaul1.jpg
levileipheimer.jpg

Wow, where to start on this one. Indurain, you have been rightfully flamed by other forum members here for trying to tie three very unrelated things into one fantastic theory. Yes, there are always pharmo tests being carried out by the military, but you need something more than just wild, gyrating speculation that Mr. Armstrong somehow got "the good stuff" that the DoD is developing to create the super warriors in their underground caves. This kind of speculation gets you labeled. This theory of an undetectible drug has floated for years, and given the money Mr. Armstrong has and the fact that many bio-pharm labs like the ones here in San Diego will, for a fist full of dollars, do speculative research has long been an accepted part of life. I am sure many forum members can name names of well known instances. However, tying Mr. Armstrongs feats to New World Order conspiracy theories is just corny.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

Lance Armstrong Roboracer. The Six Million Dollar Cyclist. Or perhaps we should just call him Frankenhammer. Dude you've been off your meds a while, or listening to a lot of right wing nut job radio..? Perhaps he's flying over Vino's play pen in a black helecopter right now?

Gene doping has been thoroughly discussed here and elsewhere, do some searches.

US Government? Bush administration? Boy, I hope he saved some over now that Obama is pres and likely not to supply him anymore.

Probably dumped that "liberal" Sheryl Crow as she musta been a spy trying to find his secret too.

ilillillli said:
sometimes, say if someone's been tested non-stop for 10 years, you just kind of have to believe what every single piece of evidence tells you. right?
Just like Jan Ullrich, and all the others who never tested positive. Right?

I have long suspected that Lance has had access to "treatments" which were cutting edge since his cancer therapy.

That the US government isn't immune to conspiracies in it's global manegment of foreign policy in Central and South America, the Middle East, Indo-China and Europe during the Cold War era down to today is fact, even if most Americans are ignorant of these things.

And Armstrong's friendship with Bush is as disagreable to me as any liberal out there, but I'm not willing to put the whole shabang together to arrive at the conlusion that perhaps there is some connection to his athletic performances and military doping.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

LOL, that's some funny s**t:D

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Just like Jan Ullrich, and all the others who never tested positive. Right?

i'm just saying, there's A LOT more evidence saying he's not doping than there is. what exactly are you pointing at to suggest he's doping other that your seemingly paranoid assumptions?

also, why would he come back and risk any chance of a positive if he had gotten away with it for 7 TdF's. he was home free. a positive test now would ruin everything.

when you're making accusations you, at some point, have to have evidence. and there isn't any. all evidence suggests he's clean. if that won't convince you, nothing will. it's pretty obvious you're going to believe what you want regardless of facts or evidence.

ilillillli said:
i'm just saying, there's A LOT more evidence saying he's not doping than there is. what exactly are you pointing at to suggest he's doping other that your seemingly paranoid assumptions?

also, why would he come back and risk any chance of a positive if he had gotten away with it for 7 TdF's. he was home free. a positive test now would ruin everything.

You defeated yourself here, remember those 99 retests that had EPO in them and belonged to Lance, remember how it was an agenda and the French couldnt stand him winning and were just out to get him. If Lance really believed that, why would he come back and risk the French setting him up again as you say. Not very logical, is it.

The French again offered to retest those 99 samples using the most modern test methods this year but Lance refused. If he believed they would set him up, why come back at all unless there was indeed something to hide from 99. And how is it possible the French lab can bust other pros and are doing the testing at the Tour this year if they are not reliable. Duplicity.

We will continue to believe what we want because until the testers prove capable of catching all the dopers, we have nothing else to base our thoughts on other than rumours which always seem to be proved correct, the latest, Dekker, Lhotellerie, Lefevre of whom there was rumours surrounding which proved to be correct, again.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

Certainly anything is possible. But Lance was knocking on death's door. I don't think he enjoyed the experience. Lance is not dumb. He knows there is an excellent chance that the short term/long term effects of "changing the bodies chemistry" can lead to a "disorder" in the physiology, which in turn can lead to an early death. He's not going to do it. And he hasn't done it. He doesn't want to go through that again.

My only question is "why does he drink so much coffee?" It has been proven that Cancer CANNOT live in an alkaline body. Not possible. In an acid body, it can. Coffee can create and acid body if one does not consume at least 80% alkaline foods. And coffee is just plan nasty for the body, anyway. No beneficial, long term, influences for the body.

I must admit, though. I have thought that maybe, just maybe, Lance was given some experimental drug which helped him overcome cancer, by the PTB. And maybe, in return, he had to support a zillion dollar industry with the yellow wrist band promotions.

There is a cure for cancer. In fact, there are many. But do you think that "they" will ever allow those to go mainstream? Not a chance. Too much money to be made keeping people ignorant, sick and dis-eased.

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
rhubroma said:
That the US government isn't immune to conspiracies in it's global manegment of foreign policy in Central and South America, the Middle East, Indo-China and Europe during the Cold War era down to today is fact, even if most Americans are ignorant of these things.

Uh oh! This guy is on to me now. Time to Jack Bauer his a$$.

"Scully . . . move the echelon satellite into position over the geographical location of this guys IP address and warm up the laser beam . . . ."

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
This whole "Lance is a doper...Lance isn't a doper" thing is one major snoresville........ Look at how much effort and energy is spent on this topic on this forum...a complete waste of time!!

I don't particularly like the guy's attitude.....his comments re the French, etc, but the facts are that he has NEVER tested positive, and he remains the only rider to have won the TdF seven times...a remarkable achievement.

I spent a lot of time in Pamplona in the early 90's, when Indurain was at his peak, and for me, he was the better all-rounder, but I give LA credit for coming back from a ****ty illness, and excelling at this race.

lauaxeta said:
This whole "Lance is a doper...Lance isn't a doper" thing is one major snoresville........ the facts are that he has NEVER tested positive, ...

The whole "Lance speeds, Lance doesn't speed" thing is one major snoresville.
the facts are that he has NEVER been ticketed for speeding *

[*] I have no idea if that's true, which is beside the point. The point is that whether a driver has ever been actually ticketed for speeding is hardly relevant to whether that driver speeds (since the vast majority routine violate speed limits, but are hardly ever cited), just as a pro cyclist actually testing positive is hardly relevant to whether he uses PEDs.

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
You can retro-test for CERA in his 2004-2005 samples, and you won't find any. It didn't exist then. Was first available around 2007. That's how Ricco and Piepoli got busted - WADA worked with the pharma company to have a test ready when it came out, while the cheaters thought they'd have at least a year before it could be detected. Surprise, dopers!

Really, if you're going to cook up a conspiracy, try not to leave too gaping a hole in it.

Mar 11, 2009
Visit site
Indurain said:

And 9/11 was done by the US government.

TRENDING THREADS