• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Armstrong's new Defense Atty

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
python said:
after giving him the benefit of a doubt for a few hundred posts, i have no doubt anymore. you hit the nail on the head.
sr adds no content, attacks posters and not their message, ridicules people for make assumptions and himself goes into baseless supposition immediately after.

to be ignored.

Nice Python.It didn't take me that long to realise that you were one of the forum bullies. Just reading a couple of yours allowed me to form that opinion.

Please do put me on ignore, I am sure that you are very good with agreeing with yourself.

Your last sentence more mirrors your posts than mine.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
alvynmcq said:
Is that your considered response?

The grand sum total of your ability to respond is to play the man not the ball?

Well as long as I have been shot down in flames, I shall just go off and be consider myself having been put in my place.

Susan has already said all there needs to be said.What more could I add?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
Nice Python.It didn't take me that long to realise
it did not take me long to realize that you are a troll of the uncomplicated variety.

Please do put me on ignore
that would be too much of an honour for a troll to be the first one as my ignore list is empty. I simply ignore your nonsense when reading threads.

I am sure that you are ...
as noted before, you insert yourself in every thread about armstrong, proclaim balance, accuse people of speculating and go right ahead making wild, uneducated and stupid claims...all to just antagonize those who freely communicate against your opinion. you target people, not their messages and that reveals a poster with pre-defined set of agendas.

SpartacusRox

BANNED
May 6, 2010
Visit site
python said:
it did not take me long to realize that you are a troll of the uncomplicated variety.

that would be too much of an honour for a troll to be the first one as my ignore list is empty. I simply ignore your nonsense when reading threads.

as noted before, you insert yourself in every thread about armstrong, proclaim balance, accuse people of speculating and go right ahead making wild, uneducated and stupid claims...all to just antagonize those who freely communicate against your opinion. you target people, not their messages and that reveals a poster with pre-defined set of agendas.

Not at all. People such as yourself get antagonised because of the fact that they are challenged. It is a choice you make. I do not get antagonised by posts,why would I, they are only one persons opinion,as are mine. I see from your response above that you are in full on forum bullyboy mode,way to go tough guy!

I do not target people at all. I may respond to those who target me, such as yourself, but I try to keep personalities out of my posts. You have to admit that even as an LA hater yourself, there are some pretty stupid posts on here.

"Uneducated and stupid?" Well far be it for me to suggest you are exhibiting exactly the sort of behaviour that you accuse me of:attacking me personally while providing no evidence of your claim. Well done!

We all have agendas of one form or another. Yours is to see LA punished and humiliated for crimes that you perceive he has committed and you actively pursue that though these forums. My only agenda is to challenge some of the unreasonable speculation. As to inserting myself into every thread? I don't think so, but LA is the flavour of the day and this is a forum.

Finally,ignore away. It is always easier to read only what supports your view of the world. It offers a form of security from uncertainty. By the way, what sort of person has an injured rider as their avatar? Slightly disturbing, but it gives me considerable insight into your mentality.

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
sr,

you placed another winded verbiage with a boat of load of assumptions that you are so readily criticize in others. your baseless rants are drawing exactly what you asked for. because they are transparent, primitive one-sided trolling ignoring a rather clear trend of event. you are willing to ignore because you have an agenda. it irks you that the myth has been recognized by the increasing number of main stream publications and the shrinking fanboy base.

ignoring you is easy but i will make sure from now on your crap gets exposed every chance i get.

Dec 18, 2009
Visit site
SpartacusRox said:
Susan has already said all there needs to be said.What more could I add?

Susan said that Ulrich got suspended for 6 months after testing positive for ecstasy, you insinuated in your post that he was involved in PED use and sports doping not recreational drug use. So no Susan didn't say all that needs to be said. Unless you think that the alledged link to a blood bag during Puerto and Pevenages allegations against him are enough to label him a doper? Which we all know you wouldn't because he never tested positive for performance enhancing drugs or blood doping.

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Cal_Joe said:
I think you need a little bit more knowledge of law and legal tactics.

To paraphrase your post - "Oooh, he hired a lawyer, he must be guilty".

I rarely have the urge to call a poster/post clueless, but you Sir, are sorely tempting me.

Keep up the good work.

I don't get many chances to post so I am late on this one. If you read the post I commented on you would know why I commented. The poster has his head in the sand. And Polish is a LA chamois sniffing troll.

I said that the case facing LA is serious. He hired a lawyer because his situation is serious and needs attention. I did not even imply that LA is guilty, nor not guilty. You did that for me.:D

As for clueless, perhaps we're both a bit guilty of that, eh?;)