• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Arrest Warrant Floyd - France Feds/Interpol

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
nagging feeling

has Floyd been in with the Feds for a much longer time.

If he was in collusion since his Ban, that has laid a lot of groundwork for garnering information. email,phone, correspondences - Years

If so, has his connections within cycling been played solely to gather information.

why nothing written about international arrest warrant France? Now why would France be involved? Interpol ?

Am I to believe he did this all on his own, so that he could sleep at night?

What do the Feds have on Floyd.

Curious

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
tubularglue said:
nagging feeling

has Floyd been in with the Feds for a much longer time.

If he was in collusion since his Ban, that has laid a lot of groundwork for garnering information. email,phone, correspondences - Years

If so, has his connections within cycling been played solely to gather information.

why nothing written about international arrest warrant France? Now why would France be involved? Interpol ?

Am I to believe he did this all on his own, so that he could sleep at night?

What do the Feds have on Floyd.

Curious

Didn't the 'French' say there was no arrest warrant issued?

Also - the investigation is based in Los Angeles, which would mean that Rock Racing was the starting point, so I don't think Floyds information came out before that.

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/feb/16/sports/la-sp-floyd-landis16-2010feb16

Was this dropped in France ?

bette white

bettywhiteemmy.jpg