• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Beasts on bikes

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
boomcie said:
Not entirely correct.
From the top of my head:

I remember that time when I wanted to insert a midget into a blue whale's v@g!na and let it please her from the inside.

Or that one time when I bought a house and made it into a cat brothel.

Or when I was a kid and acquired a boa constrictor with a saddle to slither me to school.

My best ideas are mostly animal related. Some of these ended quite badly.

Make sure to stay on topic.

boomcie said:
Not entirely correct.
From the top of my head:

I remember that time when I wanted to insert a midget into a blue whale's v@g!na and let it please her from the inside.

Or that one time when I bought a house and made it into a cat brothel.

Or when I was a kid and acquired a boa constrictor with a saddle to slither me to school.

My best ideas are mostly animal related. Some of these ended quite badly.

im sure Amster meant, that it was the most amusing idea youve ever had on the forum.

I mean its not like he knows what people are like outside of the forum.

Though those of us who spent much of last season in the racing threads know that you have had some very amusing ideas.

Though I wouldnt rank the above post that high.

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
Amsterhammer said:
Probably the most amusing idea boomcie has ever had.

I think this one was even better
http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showthread.php?t=16558

Just to stay on topic:
10991386475n1WG8.jpg

By the way, anyone else not seeing a few pictures on first page (posted by Zam), or is my firewall being all gay again?

TRENDING THREADS