• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Best 2012 jersey - Pro Tour

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Best Jersey for 2012

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I voted AG2R. I wanted to go for Liquigas as I think they have the best front, but the back looks like discarded material with no thought put into it. Does it glow in the dark or something? I don't get it. It should work for Peter, of course, as he wins a lot of stages, but Basso and Nibali might need to pick up their game a bit.

The Hitch said:
I dont care much how the jerseys look, but I guess looking at the pics posted by Florecita, Katusha I like the most, followed by FDJ.

Since neither are in the poll though, Ill vote for Saxo.

Naww... I'm sorry. :( There were only ten options max, though, so I had to leave a few (nine) out, and I tried to follow the opinions as stated in the New Jerseys thread a bit.

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
My podium is

1. FDJ (I just cant stop looking at it... is sooo cool)
2. Garmin
3. Saxo

Voted for Saxo cuz they improved it A LOT... will be easy to spot them in the chopper view with the big SAXO in their backs...

note to self: mmmm I guess I like the white and blue combination a lot :p

LaFlorecita said:
Naww... I'm sorry. :( There were only ten options max, though, so I had to leave a few (nine) out, and I tried to follow the opinions as stated in the New Jerseys thread a bit.

I know there are only 10 options.

People dont seem to like Katushas jersey, so it makes sense it didnt make the 9, but personally I like it is all.

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Was a close call for me between Saxo, Lampre and Liquigas but went Saxo in the end since it was the one that improved the most compared to last year.

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
As with the other poll my first choice isn't here so I'll just say that my favourite is actually Euskaltel closely followed by AG2R (which I almost voted for)

I know there are only limited options.

Louison

BANNED
Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
auscyclefan94 said:
Is AG2R being in the top 10 choices some sort of joke?

AG2R is not bad, the color combo works, the squares stand out and the brown is different, the one issue I have is that I am not a fan of the squares. They could do better, but it is not awful. Keep in mind that these polls are based on the opinion of the person who starts them. In the worst kit poll Saxobank is left off the list and I think it's pretty bad.

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Voted Garmin. Classy.
Other notables are Lampre and AG2R. I guess I like retro-modern.
Sky 2010-2011 was better than 2012 is. Radioschleck is ok. So is Liquigas, Lotto and OPQS.
Bad kits are Euskaltel (orange bums) and BMC (that red/black patchwork).